Face to the name

meyerhaus

I'm back trying again! I have an album with snapfish. It is a few of Bob & I on the second formal night on the Regal. Here's the link, sorry I haven't figured out how to post the actual photo to the thread yet.

[url]http://www.snapfish.com/thumbnailshare/AlbumID=13028258/t_=11045195[/url]

BTW, I LOVE the animation of the cat building sandcastles in the litter box above!! Thanks for the laugh!

Okay, until I'm on the new computer with the recent pictures, here's a link to my website. There are pictures of me here, along with some scenery of Aruba, Grenada, etc. from our recent Golden cruise.

[url]http://members.aol.com/hoppnhutch/pictures2004.htm[/url]

Just can't figure it out! All my pics are too big and it's taken me an hour to get them to this computer just to try to attach them! :confused: I feel so lost! Oh, well...you'll just have to imagine me the way you will :rolleyes:

Jeani

Ok, let me try. Here's a picture of my family, Bruce and I are the couple in navy blue on the left side, surrounded by my 4 children, 2 of their spouses and 3 grandbabies.

[IMG]http://www.boomspeed.com/desertbelle/MyFamily.jpg[/IMG]

What a wonderful thread! Here is a picture of me & hubby on the Amalfi coast. And to quote the late great Barry White, he's my first, my last, my everything.

SueD, it's so nice to see what you look like! You're so young! Since you said your daughter was living with you I imagined a much elder, wiser, Sue. Cheers! So nice to see the friendly faces of the Cruise Critics :D :D :D

Cnmiranda, aka Natalie and Chris

OMG!!! I just recognized you, BJKTX!!!!! :D:D:D You sat next to us the night of the fateful accident on the Diamond Princess 5/15 in Alaska. In the Vivaldi dining room. Remember us???? Hee Hee Hee Shame we didn't get to chat more... Best wishes to you.......

cnmiranda - how cute! Donia...Nose is cute as can be! Do you have any of Toes?

Well, I'm off now, to balance my checkbook with my slide rule, but I have some great help from the Texas Instruments calculator that I bought in 1973 for $175.00! When I get that done, I'm going to play "Pong" on my Atari (hope I win!). Then, I'm off to my Apple IIC to finish up my "King's Quest" game (love those swinging braids!). Alas, I also have to do some laundry, because my pocket protector had a hole in it, and my fountain pen leaked a mess all over my polyester blouse with the really long collar! After that, I'm going to call one of my kids from my Princess Trimline phone, because I left the black cell phone-in-the-box in my '85 Monte Carlo! Then, it's off to take our pictures with the Kodak Brownie! Can you tell how behind the times I am? I will have been on two cruises by the time I figure this new Board out!

[quote name='imsulin']cnmiranda - how cute! Donia...Nose is cute as can be! Do you have any of Toes?

Well, I'm off now, to balance my checkbook with my slide rule, but I have some great help from the Texas Instruments calculator that I bought in 1973 for $175.00! When I get that done, I'm going to play "Pong" on my Atari (hope I win!). Then, I'm off to my Apple IIC to finish up my "King's Quest" game (love those swinging braids!). Alas, I also have to do some laundry, because my pocket protector had a hole in it, and my fountain pen leaked a mess all over my polyester blouse with the really long collar! After that, I'm going to call one of my kids from my Princess Trimline phone, because I left the black cell phone-in-the-box in my '85 Monte Carlo! Then, it's off to take our pictures with the Kodak Brownie! Can you tell how behind the times I am? I will have been on two cruises by the time I figure this new Board out![/QUOTE]
Now that's funny!!!:D :D Somewhere around here (we've been so many places in the last few days) there's pic of both Nose and Toes - maybe in the cat string? Anyway, when you've seen one, you've pretty well seen both! Donia

HELP HELP HELP!

I just dont get any of this. How are you all seeing pictures of each other? How are you all changing fonts and type sizing? and where did my clock go?
I am too frustrated with this new, updated, snazzy, colorful, have everthing board. I want to play with all of you too.
Der

Archived