Sucked in to the life ..

I'm glad it's not a "bad" thing, because I don't think there is a cure for it- only temporary fixes (you know, another cruise!) :)

Have to be careful ... you think RCI would take a teenager as payment?

Returned April 16 Rhapsody of the Seas

Already Booked for Adventure of the Seas December 10

:rolleyes: :p ;) :D

Is that the loud sucking sound I hear every time I board? Sweet sound indeed.

You think you can wait 7 months???!!!!

BTW...who was your captain on Rhapsody?

I started to read your post and I got a bit worried ....

but then I read on and I realised that all is still right with the world ... you DO want to know who the captain in as usual.

:D :D :D

Jane

x

I agree with Wolfcathorse, 7 months is too long to wait. We've only been back 1 1/2 weeks and I'm ready to go again. We have 3 more cruises booked and can't wait next years cruises opening on May 2nd. I'm driving my DH crazy.

Cherrin

I agree with Wolfcathorse, 7 months is too long to wait. We've only been back 1 1/2 weeks and I'm ready to go again. We have 3 more cruises booked and can't wait next years cruises opening on May 2nd. I'm driving my DH crazy.

Cherrin

Think I could get a job as a room steward?

Was hoping to go again sooner however there is this thing called a mortgage. Anyone hear of it? :p

And my parents are on the Adventure DEC10th ... thought it would be nice to spend some quality time ... they're gettin' up there. And with no kids ... I may actually get some time with them .... LOL

I definitely can relate. Went on my first cruise in 5 years in December and got the bug...booked a cruise for this October and now am looking for other cruises to add-on to it. I'm switching between RCCL and other cruise sites so fast my computer is smoking! :eek:

I can't wait to book for 2007! :D I have a May repo cruise I want to do and a surprise cruise for my husband's 40th bday in September. And then....who knows what else I can throw in there.

LLSullie, if you find that job as a steward, let me know, I'm going to need another source of income to support this growing habit!

Cherrin

Actually have been looking at 3 nighters to tide me over until December :rolleyes:

This is nuts ! ! !

Actually have been looking at 3 nighters to tide me over until December :rolleyes:

This is nuts ! ! !

I knew you wouldn't be able to wait, LOL. And, hanging out at this board makes the addiction WORSE. I have taken way TOO many cruise(according to my bank account) since finding this board in 2003.

Marie

Archived