Is it possible???

Tar Heel

Don't do it! Too many possibilities for delay, and one significant delay... getting into port, getting off the ship, traffic, crossing the border... would mean missing your flight.

My two cents. But I don't like to live dangerously. I'm already worried about my 11:00 am flight out of Vancouver... and we don't have to clear customs twice (getting off ship to enter Canada, then going into the US) because we're traveling within Canada.

We went with a 5:21 flight out of Seattle after our ship docks at 7am after the cruise. How are you getting back to Seattle and what time is your ship docking? I read on another thread that you shouldn't schedule Vancouver flights before noon and Seattle flights before 3 if you are sailiing into Vancouver.

We will be on your SB sailing. We are from the east coast and will stay on in Vancouver for 2 days.

My girlfriend did a Princess air deviation and they booked her a 1PM from Seattle to Las Vegas with the Princess US Direct Transfer.

Our flight leaves Seattle at 2:45pm and we are arriving in Vancouver. We are using quickshuttle to get us to the Seattle Airport. We get on the shuttle at 9:30 and arrive at the airport at 1:30. My TA said this shouldn't be a problem if we tell Celebrity we need to be on the shuttle. I hope it's not. The 2:45 is the last flight out on the airlines we are booked on. :( We are CC so I believe we have priority disembarkation, but I don't know how much difference that makes. It's the only thing we have cut close, I just hope it works out.

Thanks to you all for your input

CStorm -- I was planning on taking the quick shuttle as well. Looks like we might be on the same flight. Are you sailing on the SB cruise?

Knolmom --We're on the same cruise? Great! We're actually do a 5 day pre-cruise land tour (on our own). Wish we had the extra time for Vancourver or even Seattle but I'm already really stretching it to be out of the office so long. Hope to see you on board.:)

This timeframe is tight. I have done it several times with a one way car rental and made it. But don't recommend it for people unorganized and who need porters, extended extra time getting off the ship.

Thanks to you all for your input

CStorm -- I was planning on taking the quick shuttle as well. Looks like we might be on the same flight. Are you sailing on the SB cruise?

No, we are on the Infinity, r/t from Vancouver. Used Seattle to go in and out of because of cheaper (free) airfare with frequent flier miles. I CAN'T WAIT!! I have been working on this for over 10 months!:D :D :D

Archived