Senior Member Status?

pjgavaghan

[quote name='Randy in Arlington']I assumed "Senior Members" had to be really OLD![/QUOTE]
Thanks Randy!:eek: I'll remember that when we sail together in September!:rolleyes:

Garry

Well, at first I was a "Senior Member"..but NOW it looks like EVERYONE is a "Cool Cruiser"...

Of course, I'm WAY down in the number of posts...But, there are some benefits...My wife thinks I spend TOO much time here...Now I can say "But, I've ONLY posted 185 times!!"

[size=3]Ackkkk I went to post and my whole post just vanished! I noticed we are back to being "cool cruisers" again. Wonder if there is anything between this and the big "Blue Ribbon Cruiser" with 5,0000 posts...if not it's going to be a loooooooong time before my "status" changes![/size]
:eek:

[size=3]but I don't care...I'm here to learn things about cruising and have fun![/size]
:D

[size=3]Garry,[/size]

[size=3]You have THREE cruises booked? I am sooooo jealous! I just booked yesterday on the Connie Baltic Cruise in Aug 05. How am I going to wait that long??????[/size]
[size=3][/size]
:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Moonbaby,

That's one cruise we hope to do. We're targeting the Baltics for summer 2006. My DH and I have decided we need to win the lottery so we can cruise all of the time. Of course, it would also help if we could retire and not have to worry about having enough leave!:rolleyes:

I also want to know wat O.A.T.C. stands for. Inquiring minds want to know.:D

Garry

Archived