I just figured out one way to see who is "on line"

LAFFNVEGAS

Now I am trying to figure out why our signature is not appearing even though the box is checked below to "Show your signature"

I still wish we knew who was all signed on, at the bottom of the page it says only me but I know that is wrong.

Lisa L

Maybe signatures are no longer accomodated?

If there is a message for using too many smilies, then they have probably decided no more signature gifs......or countdown clocks?

I just went back into "USER CP" and made appropriate selections. I Can now see gifs and signatures and countdown clocks. I couldn't see them before until I clicked that selection. Great for those who do not want to see them.

Also, I clicked for the clock to automatically detect DST and the time showing on my page is now correct.

Loads of fun things to do here.....play around with it a little and you'll really like some of the fun things they've added.

As to who is signed onto the Board......at "USER CP", there is a selection box to indicate if you WANT it to show you are on line or to keep it invisible. Maybe folks prefer their name does not show up?

I found where we can view who is online. The downside is you have to view EVERYONE that is on the CC Board --- not just those on the HAL Forum. I don't know if there is another location for just who is on the HAL Forum.

Go to the top of your page to the menu bar. Click on "Quick Links". At the very bottom of the drop box you will see "Who's Online". Once you click that it will itemize WHO is online and WHERE they are. No Secrets Here!

That's an awful, useless system IMO

Who cares about the hundreds/thousands who are reading/posting on ALL the Boards at a given time.

The only interest I would have is who is reading/posting the Board I am currently on.

Look what I found under FAQ's:

How do I use the Member List?The member list contains a complete list of all the registered members of this forum. You can view the member list ordered alphabetically by username, by the date that the member joined the forum, or by the number of posts the members have made.

The member list also has a search function, which allows you to quickly locate members according to categories you specify, such as searching for all members who have joined in the past week etc.

I just tried the above links and at this time it has been disabled. Maybe Administration will enable it soon.

That's an awful, useless system IMO

Who cares about the hundreds/thousands who are reading/posting on ALL the Boards at a given time.

The only interest I would have is who is reading/posting the Board I am currently on.

Sometimes I have a question for someone in particular. This will allow me to find that person and post a question in the forum that he's in at the present time.

Archived