Great Coupons If You Are Visiting Before October 16,2006

bhopal21

Geez ddoll, now what am I going to do with my life since it won't be necessary for me to email the coupons anymore? :rolleyes:

Thanks so much, everyone (including me) appreciates it!

Have a great visit to Key West!

Mike:D :D :D

Geez ddoll, now what am I going to do with my life since it won't be necessary for me to email the coupons anymore? :rolleyes:

Why, go looking for new ones, of course! :p

You're quite welcome. It was very thoughtful of you to respond to so many people.

Not tired at all, however in a post 6 entries up this page ddoll has kindly put a link to them in this thread. It is dated 7/13 at 1256pm.

Let me know if you don't see them.

Have a great visit!

Mike:)

I used the coupon for the BOGOF trolley tour in early July. The guy seemed a little miffed that I made him do extra work, but whatever. I had to fill out a little card for each person that was BOGOF (I used 2 coupons). I will probably get some junk mail for tourism in Key West. But it was worth the effort.

Just wanted to let you know they actually accepted them. You might want to bring address labels to just stick on there if you want to make it go quicker.

Maggie

Mike, or ddoll. Found the coupons but can't get them toprint. I'll be in Key West at the end of the month for a short stop, only until 2. Can either of you help Pleez. The new coupons don't have the trolly listed. I'm at bjsniche@comcast.net. I am really tech challenged so if you can give me directions maybe I can get the ddoll one's to print. Thanks a lott, it is appreciated Beej

Click on my posted image to open it to full size. Once you are viewing it in it's original size, go up to the top of your browser window and click on "File". This will open a whole window of options, one of them being "Print". Click on this and it should send it to your printer.

ddoll, thanks for the info. it still won't print. It only prints photobucket.com/albus on the bottom and page 1 on the top. Told you, technically and computer very challenged. I really appreciate all the help. If i can save half the money, i can have more key lime pie on a stick Yum Beej

I used the coupon for the BOGOF trolley tour in early July. The guy seemed a little miffed that I made him do extra work, but whatever. I had to fill out a little card for each person that was BOGOF (I used 2 coupons). I will probably get some junk mail for tourism in Key West. But it was worth the effort.

Just wanted to let you know they actually accepted them. You might want to bring address labels to just stick on there if you want to make it go quicker.

Maggie

I used them on July 10, and the guy wanted to know how people were getting them! He said the pulled the coupon, because too many people were using them (I told him they didn't pull them fast enough;) !)

I used one, and handed one to another couple in line! Saved us $22.00 there, and another $6.00 at the Hemingway house.

THANK YOU for posting the coupons. I was so nice I printed out 8 copies before I left home, and gave them out to new friends on the ship!!

Take Care,

Jaime

Thanks again for posting these coupons Mike bhopal21 and ddoll!

I'm traveling with a group of 6 adults & 2 toddlers this August and these coupons will help the finances tremendously!

I thank you, and my husbands' family thanks you, too! :) ;) :D :cool:

At the following link you will find a pdf file to download that contains "Buy One Get One Free" coupons for the following local attractions:

The Conch Tour Train

The Old Town Trolley Tour

Ernest Hemingway Home

Truman's Little White House

The Key West Aquarium

The Shipwreck Historeum

Mel Fisher's Museum

The Pirate Soul Museum

Ripley's Believe It or Not

http://keywestfun.org/coupons.pdf

No information or purchase is required, they are just freebies. A friend told me about these and I thought some of you could make good use of them.

Have a great visit,

Mike:)

Thanks for the link...will be in Key West the third week in August. Could save us some $$, as we sightsee on our own !!

Sorry but they evidently decided to remove the train and trolley coupons; BUT I have them downloaded to my desktop. So if you would like for me to send them to you just indicate your email address and I will happily forward them to you in their original format and they should still honor them.

Mike:confused:

I'm leaving tomorrow for a cruise. I happened to see this post. If you get this in time can you please email your file to GATESHAV@aol.com.

Thanks from a family of 7 going to Key West.

Archived