Great Coupons If You Are Visiting Before October 16,2006

bhopal21

Hi Mike,

I posted back 2 weeks or so ago hoping you would find the time to forward your file with these coupons.

We are leaving next week and would be most appreciative to save the money - every little bit helps!

Maybe the other email address bounced - could you try this one....

lgates@voltdelta.com

thanks,

Lori

I hope not, because I would like to ask for the e-mailed coupons also. My e-mail address is melodi@alltel.net also, in that e-mail I would love to hear your suggestions on a sunset cruise. DH and another couple will be in KW for Labor Day weekend. (road trip):eek:

Thanks,

Mike, do you ever think that you have created a monster?

Not at all. And as I have said earlier, I don't use coupons and rarely even notice them until I realized that a couple could save $25 per attraction with these. I am happy to pass them on to folks that will make use of them.

It would be nice if I could just post them on the KW board; but that is beyond my techno limits. :o

Mike

Hi all,

We returned from a 5 night stay in Key West yesterday. Stayed at Ocean Key Resort. We had a great time and I want to again thank Mike for the coupons. What a teriffic savings on the conch train!

We had a great time strolling around Key West. Let me tell you that the 4th of July holiday weekend was a VERY busy one in Key West! But, none the less it is so interesting. Toured Smathers Beach, the cemetery, and Dry Tortugas by seaplane. I cannot say enough about Dry Tortugas. What a wonderful trip! The seaplane was also very exciting and was well worth it for our once in a lifetime visit to the Tortugas.

Gotta love Key West!

Pat :)

I was in KW last year and thought that the small local mags have coupons for all the major attractions and the train or tour. You can also go to historictours.com for discounts by ordering online.

Mike....

Thanks so much for the coupons. We used them on Tuesday. My husband and I used one so we did the train for $25. (Buy one for $25 / get one free). We had two families with us so I printed off additional coupons. Each of the other two families had two adules / two teens (also counting as adults) and one child (12 year old). So each of those families saved $50. (Buy 2 at $25 each and get two free) Did not work for the 12 year olds but their tickets were $12 each. Wo in all we needed 5 coupons. I had printed off 7 copies. I kept one for us and gave the rest to one of the moms. After the two families used what they needed she then handed the rest of them out in line. We did the train so she had 2 train coupons left and gave those away and then started handing out the trolley coupons. Everyone in line wanted to know where we got them and why we didn't have more for them. LOL!

Thanks so much!!!!!

We did the train tour. Then we walked around Duval Str for a while and then did Hard Rock. I wanted to do Margaritaville but the wait was 25 mins so Mr. Ski wouldn't wait. Then we went to Kermi'ts for the chocolate covered Key Lime Pie on a stick. Then we stopped by Mallory SQ for the sunset. Then we went back to the ship and watched the fireworks. KW definitely knows how to throw a July 4th party!

Sorry but they evidently decided to remove the train and trolley coupons; BUT I have them downloaded to my desktop. So if you would like for me to send them to you just indicate your email address and I will happily forward them to you in their original format and they should still honor them.

Mike:confused:

Hi Mike, you must be tired of e-mailing the coupons for the train and trolley, but would you please do it one more time for me....Thanks, Elsie

emholliday@earthlink.net

Archived