If You Could Change One Thing...

bombero

Happy Hour(they use to have it in the early to mid 90's, no children under 10 or some adult only cruises, showers could be a little bigger.(If you turn off the water after soaping your legs, it's not too bad to put your foot on the comode and shave your legs. Put a towel up there though so your foot doesn't slip off the comode.) Free espresso for dinner with dessert. Also has anyone noticed that the ship announcements are not broadcast on the channel that they say they will be on? I know they use to announce it on the t.v., but the last 6 or so years they have not been.

THE ONLY THING I WOULD CHANGE IS THE ART AUCTIONEER "CHRIS". I HAVE HAD HIM ON THE LAST TWO CRUISES. HE IS A TOTAL JERK...VERY BRASH AND "SMARTASS" WITH SOME OF THE PASSINGERS. HE SHOULD BE ON LAND SELLING YUGOS. THE ART AUCTIONS ARE FANTASTIC WITH THE RIGHT AUCIONEER. WE HAVE PURCHASED MANY PIECES AND ARE TOTALLY SATISIFIED WITH THE ART AND ABOVE ALL THE CUSTOMER SERVICE IN POMPANO BEACH. THEY ARE INCREDIBLE AND WILL DO ALMOST ANYTHING TO ASSURE A BUYER THE FINEST OF SERVICE. IF YOU GO TO ONE OF THEM...ENJOY THE EXPERIENCE, LEARN A LOT...AND BUY ONLY IF YOU LOVE THE PIECE. IF ANYONE WANTS TO EMAIL US FEEL FREE TO DO SO....THE ADDRESS IS "dahego@aol.com"......MY WIFE, HELAINE AND I WILL DO ANYTHING WE CAN TO ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS.

SEA YA, DAVID

Archived