Deep Sea Fishing

Cinderose

Is there an excursion out of Ensenada available to do Deep Sea Fishing? Its the only thing my friend wants to go on the cruise for and said he isnt interested in going if he cant fish.

Cinder

Is there an excursion out of Ensenada available to do Deep Sea Fishing? Its the only thing my friend wants to go on the cruise for and said he isnt interested in going if he cant fish.

Cinder

You can deep sea fish in Ensenada, however the party boats leave too early for cruise ship passengers. Try going down to the area around the fish market (close to the cruise ship dock). There are usually people there who will take you out on a private fishing excursion. It might be pricey.

Totally off topic.... but this thread reminded me of one time I was almost mobbed by a bunch of Jr High school girls and thrown off a boat.

Signed up on a Whale watching trip out of Monterey a couple of years ago, I noticed there was about 7 Jr High school girls on the boat that all had tea shirts with Whales on them.

I thought it would be funny to ask the captain where we can buy Harpoons.

The Captain laughed I was almost thrown overboard.

I noticed there was about 7 Jr High school girls on the boat that all had tea shirts with Whales on them.

Well, Derfette I was not staring at their chest I was trying to read their t-shirt.

Like she is going to believe me.

Hey,

Someone mentioned casting off the boat? Was this in jest or are you serious? My dh kids about bringing his gear but I tell him that it wouldn't be allowed. Am I crazy? He would actually be so much more excited if he could bring some fishing gear. He did the deep sea fishing trip in St. Maarten but would love to just toss in a line somewhere.

Thanks!

Hey,

Someone mentioned casting off the boat? Was this in jest or are you serious?

The problem with casting off of the boat is that the fishing line might foul the propeller. (just joking)

Archived