Cabins when more than two people???

packerpatriot

This may seem like one of those "duh" questions but thought I'd ask anyway just to be sure. I've cruised before but only in a cabin for two. This time around we are bringing the kids and so booked one cabin for 3 and one cabin for 2. Now considering this will we need to accomodate the "3" in the two beds or will there automatically be 3 beds? For our next cruise we booked a balcony room for 4. Same question...will the 4 of us have to sleep in the one double bed? Or will there be 4 bunks.

Thanks!

Cristin

This may seem like one of those "duh" questions but thought I'd ask anyway just to be sure. I've cruised before but only in a cabin for two. This time around we are bringing the kids and so booked one cabin for 3 and one cabin for 2. Now considering this will we need to accomodate the "3" in the two beds or will there automatically be 3 beds? For our next cruise we booked a balcony room for 4. Same question...will the 4 of us have to sleep in the one double bed? Or will there be 4 bunks.

Thanks!

Cristin

The answer to your question depends on the cabin and the ship you have booked. If you have a cruise booklet, most of them will have the ships decks layed out for reference. They also have codes as to what cabins sleep two, three, four, etc. This is really a question that you should have asked at time of booking and not afterwards. Go to the web site of the cruise line and look up the deck layout for your particular ship. They should have the answer to your question.

Don

We did book the rooms that accomodate 3 and then 4 people but didn't think to ask if that meant beds for all of them since they are kids. First ship is Royal Princess and the 2nd one is Saphire Princess. On the deck plans it does say these cabins accomodate 3 or 4 people but not how many beds.

Cristin

The cabins we have had in the past for 3 of us always had 2 twin beds that can convert to a king. The sofa converts to a bed, bunks can pull down from above and once we had a roll a way brought in.

It depends on the ship. If they say the cabin sleeps 3 or 4 each body will have a bed to sleep in it doesn't matter if they are kids or adults.

Archived