Sappire Princess Whittier debarkation

DrD

A search didn't work (it's always been soo fluky.)

I noticed that we arrive in Whittier on the last day of our cruise at midnight. What time to they start debarkation? I imagine it's a bit quicker as there are no customs to go through.

Our flight out of Anchorage is at 11 am, so I want to make sure we can get off soon enough.

Thanks in advance.

They usually start at 6 am or so. Most of the time, the first people off are tour people. Are you doing Princess's transportation or on your own?

I'm on my own for now but the more I look into it the more I think I will buy Princess transfers.

I'm on my own for now but the more I look into it the more I think I will buy Princess transfers.

I probably should rephrase this. I have been to Whittier 2x on B2Bs and was amazed at how quickly people were off the ship. It seemed like the first people off were booked on land tours - I spoke with several and they were bummed that their colors were being called before they could eat breakfast and they had a long day ahead of them. I don't remember if these were people going off to Denali or what.

I don't think anyone would give you problems just walking off the ship - I would check with Princess on the earliest time they will get you to the airport. You are one of the first people I have seen write about that early of a flight - many people have late evening flights.

Archived