What is your favorite NCL Food?

pianolady99

Yes, I just love that mushroom soup you get in the Bistro which they serve in a hollowed out bread roll (it's to die for).

And I also like their chilled soups in the restaurant.

But come on Pianolady - you never told us what your favourite was!

It's been a long time since we last sailed on NCL (10 years ago), but I remember that we really enjoyed the chilled soups. However, I sure hope that NCL is still serving them. From the sound of some of the more recent posts that I have read, it sounds like NCL has changed their menu and possibly eliminated things like their chilled soups, etc.

Would anyone who has recently returned from Bermuda via the Crown care to comment on the menu selections and whether they were satisfied with the food overall (other than Le Bistro!)?:)

On the Majesty they had really really great french fries on the restaurant at the back of the ship. Le Bistro had great chocolate fondue. They also had good waffles and omelets made for you on deck in the morning.

In general the food is just ok but I still gained weight. It must have been all those french fries!

• 2 weeks later...

I remember the Steak Diane the best but it was the nice touch of the waiter in bringing my picky friend dinner from the kid's menu (i.e. chicket strips and pizza) that was really special. I also got an extra serving of Steak Diane and a Strip Steak two nights as a result!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

been a few years, (NCL Star in Hawaii) but I too enjoyed some of the chilled soups in the main dining room. I also had some killer french fries from the snack bar type place on the pool deck one afternoon. One of the specialty restaurants (SoHo Room, IIRC) had a nice tuna parfait app.

• 2 weeks later...

I've been on 3 NCL ships, and I must say that the chocolate chip cookies(still warm from the oven) from the lunch buffet are my soooo good. As you have guessed...those cookies are in the favorite category

Archived