Anyone on Star right now

sallycruiser

Can you give us an update on whether the cabins are all ready... or are some still being worked on. We are on the next sailing, and I think our cabin is one of the ones that was in the fire. Did anyone get information from Princess that their cabin was not available or it had to be changed.

Any information would be helpful.

Thanks,

Can you give us an update on whether the cabins are all ready... or are some still being worked on. We are on the next sailing, and I think our cabin is one of the ones that was in the fire. Did anyone get information from Princess that their cabin was not available or it had to be changed.

Any information would be helpful.

Thanks,

Best to go to the roll call threads and ask. There is another thread on this board which a couple of people have replied to who are sailing now.

Talk to your TA or call Princess if your concerned about your cabin.

Your going to have a great trip and stop worrying.

PTC

Sally,

have you called Princess to see if they changed your cabin or checked your personalizer? I'm sure if it wasn't ready they would have gotten in touch with you to let you know that they had to change your cabin. Plus, they have this cruise to finish working on the cabins that aren't finished this week but may be done by next week.

Sally,

have you called Princess to see if they changed your cabin or checked your personalizer? I'm sure if it wasn't ready they would have gotten in touch with you to let you know that they had to change your cabin. Plus, they have this cruise to finish working on the cabins that aren't finished this week but may be done by next week.

I haven't seen anything "official" that said that some cabins weren't completed or first-hand cruiser accounts that said they were still working on cabins. The only thing I've read is that some cabins on the port side have no names on them.

Do we know for a fact some cabins weren't ready when she left Bremerhaven? I'm not flaming, just trying to separate fact from speculation.

I haven't seen anything "official" that said that some cabins weren't completed or first-hand cruiser accounts that said they were still working on cabins. The only thing I've read is that some cabins on the port side have no names on them.

Do we know for a fact some cabins weren't ready when she left Bremerhaven? I'm not flaming, just trying to separate fact from speculation.

No, 2 of the cruisers on the ship now just said that the suites are caribe deck don't appear to be occupied and one poster said they could see glass doors on one of the balconies propped up so it just sounded like those cabins were possibly not done.

Regardless, I'm sure if they haven't been in contact or if the OP's personalizer hasn't changed that their cabin is perfect and waiting for them!

Archived