Cabin 7064 Balcony view

fishman620

I was just wondering if anyone who has stayed in Tahitian Princess Cabin 7064 could tell me if you can see the boats tucked in on deck 6 below you. What type of view do you get from that balcony room? Any ports of call that we want to make sure that we stay in our room for breakfast (sunrise) or dinner (sunset)?

Hi Fisherman,

We are in 7062, next door to you. :) We only have 2 1/2 months left to go. I had never thought about the life boats under our balcony until you mentioned it. I have been reading posts from last August and have not read anything bad.

We could not book with Patrick in the a.m. of the 16th because he is full. I should have done it a while back and had the opportunity just kept putting it off so I think we will go ahead with Princess.

See you soon! Happy days ahead.

S&B

I was just wondering if anyone who has stayed in Tahitian Princess Cabin 7064 could tell me if you can see the boats tucked in on deck 6 below you. What type of view do you get from that balcony room? Any ports of call that we want to make sure that we stay in our room for breakfast (sunrise) or dinner (sunset)?

We stayed two doors up in 7060. You can see the boats if you lean over the rail - seems they often used those right below us as the tenders. Plus, the swing them out over the rail when lowering, so you can see what is happening.

We could not see Rarotonga as we sailed around her, but seems the view was nice sailing into Raiatea and Bora Bora.

I have a picture of the cabin, but cannot get it resized to post it - if you want to give me your e-mail address I can send it to you.

S&B,

Sorry to hear you couldn't book Patrick's. That's too funny that your our next door neighbors! Can't wait till 8/15/06!

Thanks for the info concerning the balcony view laura, I think most all balconies look the same but just wanted to know if the tender boats were a problem. Thanks again.

Archived