cruise credit doesn't qualify?

Just checked my cruise history after AoS southern caribbean May 7-14th and found that it 'doesn't qualify' for a cruise credit. I have emailed RCCI twice and haven't gotten an answer. It was a 7 day cruise, and we had to fly down to that hellacious airport in san juan. that enough should qualify for a credit. Just kidding. But seriously, does anybody know why this cruise wouldn't qualify? I read the terms and conditions, and it does say that they can change anything at will, but I was wondering if there was a specific reason. I really want this point because we have a 12 night transatlantic on jewel coming up in september, and after finishing that we will be platinum. Then it is set our sights on diamond.

BTW, i know that this is a perk and not a right, so please don't flame me. We don't cruise simply for the credit, but it is appreciated.

Thanks

Just checked my cruise history after AoS southern caribbean May 7-14th and found that it 'doesn't qualify' for a cruise credit. I have emailed RCCI twice and haven't gotten an answer. It was a 7 day cruise, and we had to fly down to that hellacious airport in san juan. that enough should qualify for a credit. Just kidding. But seriously, does anybody know why this cruise wouldn't qualify? I read the terms and conditions, and it does say that they can change anything at will, but I was wondering if there was a specific reason. I really want this point because we have a 12 night transatlantic on jewel coming up in september, and after finishing that we will be platinum. Then it is set our sights on diamond.

BTW, i know that this is a perk and not a right, so please don't flame me. We don't cruise simply for the credit, but it is appreciated.

Thanks

Takes awhile to get in the system, but you will get it.

We had the same thing happen on our 5 night Vision cruise 5/7-5/12. First it showed not qualified, then this past week our number of cruise credits reflected the correct number while the cruise itself still said "not qualified" and finally a few days ago everything was correct. I did call the Crown and Anchor desk about a week ago and was told it does take a while for the information to update in the system.

Thanks

Just wanted to point out that you will not be platinum till after you complete 5 cruises. Or do you get a extra credit for the 12 night, I can not remember.:confused:

And don't be surprised if after your credit there does show up, something else related does not! One would think that when it was updated, everything would be updated ...but apparently it doesn't work that way....:confused:

Thanks

I have the same problem for a cruise I completed in April. It still has not been reflected in my account. Here's the response I received from C&A to my emailed inquiry:

RE: Missing Cruise Credits

Thank you for your e-mail. We apologize for the delay in responding. Recently completed cruises do not change from "booked" to "completed" status in our database until after our Revenue department has finished all of their work with the sailing. Normally, a cruise will go from "booked" to "completed" status within only a few days, but this can take as long as three months. If the credit for your sailing is still not reflected on your account and more than three months have passed since the completion of the sailing, please contact Crown & Anchor at 1-800-526-9723, or by e-mail and we will manually add the proper credit to your membership file.

Archived