So how many times a day do you get on cruise critic?????

K&M2CRUZ

Happily retired, and somewhat addicted to Cruise Critic.

I may come three or four times a day, depending on mood and other activities.

It is a great resource.

Snap, me too, only problem is my wife thinks I'm mad exchanging comments with dozens of strangers. But it does provide a vast amount of useful info, as well as quite a bit of dross.

John.

When I first found this site months ago, I was on it 2-3 times a day for hours doing research. Now I'm on for an hour or so a day, ususally more on the weekend since my cruise is sooo close. Is there a support group for that?

Would not say that I am addicted. I do enjoy the board when having my morning coffee and late afternoon when it's time for a rest. So much information can be found, and it's nice that you read others thinking the same as oneself about the cruise. Some great folks on the boards.:D Happy Sailings..Leslie Swiger:)

How many times do I go on CC? Well, as many times as necessary!!

Sometimes I'm more "needy" than others!

The formula is: lurking/posting is directly proportional to the human need to "vacation"!

Now back to my regularly scheduled life.......

How many times do I go on CC? Well, as many times as necessary!!

Sometimes I'm more "needy" than others!

The formula is: lurking/posting is directly proportional to the human need to "vacation"!

Now back to my regularly scheduled life.......

Oh, I feel the need to post again...no wait, I REALLY shouldn't-I just hit the "post" button a moment ago! Should I just "lurk" so no one thinks I'm addicted?

Yeah! No, just say no, Eileen...I'm really leaving now...my Grandson wants to play outside...I AM babysitting him!

Bye!

Happily retired, and somewhat addicted to Cruise Critic.

I may come three or four times a day, depending on mood and other activities.

It is a great resource.

Like Michael, I'm retired and check the boards three or four times a day. :)

When I was at work (schoolteacher off for the summer) they had the nerve to block this site from the computer system. Now I check a couple of times a day. Cruise is coming up soon! Afterwords, I won't check for awhile til my husband agrees to another one.

I just retired in March and got my computer earlier this month. I found CC while I was still working and checked it at least four times a day. Now that I'm retired I'm on here at least five or six times a day . If you guys ever get a chance to cruise with a CC group -- DO IT! We did it last year and by the end of the cruise we felt like a family!!

Gayle2:)

I get on about 4 times a day. First thing in the morning with my coffee, then two breaks in the day with my Pepsi and then one in the evening with my wine. I work from home taking care of my grand children and it is a break for me to get on CC. I find so many interesting things and have made a lot of friends. Teresa

So how many times a day do you get on cruise critic?????

LOL!!! :D

OK, I've been on 1 cruise, the second is on the Crown is September. Look at my post amount. Any questions??? ;)

NOPE, I think you win:eek:

No winner here. It's not a competition for me. I normally pay absolutely no attention to my posts until a thread like this one appears. I have certanly done my research, though.

Too bad, because with all the knowledge I've gained, no one I know wants to listen to cruise talk, especially DH. I plan all the vacations....he shows up. None of my friends are interested in cruising whatsoever. They prefer other vacation venues.;)

NOPE, I think you win:eek:

Many times a day! It's the only place to get up to the minute news......LOL. I am addicted to CC. After being on 45+ cruises, I can't believe how much I learned being on these boards.

Keep the info coming and Happy Sailing All!!!!!

Helane

Addicted :D ....(twitch), no not (twick) me :rolleyes: . I can't wait (shudder) to get home (blink, snort) and see whats (shake) going on :eek: . And people think (twitch, shake, shudder) I'm addicted. :confused:

Kim :)

I can only visit Cruise Critic when I have a cruise booked, otherwise it's too depressing. I'm hoping I will eventually become like a lot of others on this board who [I]always [/I]have a cruise in their future. Anyway, since I do have a CB cruise planned for Thanksgiving week, I check these boards everyday at work while I eat lunch at my desk. Sad, I know.

Archived