web-cam?

temple10

Christine, the port of L.A. does not have any web cams (they're still working with two beer cans with a long string in the middle for communications) The Port of Long Beach does however and you can see the Queen Mary I everyday since it ain't going anywhere. Try this webpage for cruise ship and port web cams all over the world plus cruise ship schedules. It's kept up pretty good. Have fun!

http://www.cruisecal.com/dnn/

The only port webcam is VERY far away from the cruise ship terminal. It really is awful for such a busy port. I know that the last mayor of LA wanted to fix up the port a lot more (shops, hotels, etc.) but never did so, and the current one is not interested. San Diego's is so nice...we are spoiled. Another thing I like better about San Diego compared to LA!!!

The only port webcam is VERY far away from the cruise ship terminal. It really is awful for such a busy port. I know that the last mayor of LA wanted to fix up the port a lot more (shops, hotels, etc.) but never did so, and the current one is not interested. San Diego's is so nice...we are spoiled. Another thing I like better about San Diego compared to LA!!!

Which webcam are you referring to?

They have actually spent some $$ on landscaping and now have a walking path between the Cruise Center and Ports 'o Call but that's been about it. Ports O' Call pretty much sucks. We're used to it down here!

Refresh my memory will you? Are the Padres in front of or behind the Dodgers?

Archived