Where is Frank Buckingham?

LFL

Does anyone know what happened to Frank Buckingham, an excellent port lecturer for HAL? He was not on the 2006 World Cruise and may not be on the 2007. I am a HUGE fan and would love to know where he is or what he is doing now.

Thanks, LFL

Don't hold me to this, but didn't he do the Asia-Pacific Rim cruise last fall? :confused:

I could have sworn I read that in either a post about that cruise or an e-mail from someone who was on it. Alternative is that I'm losing it completely. :rolleyes:

Abilio (sp?) was the port lecturer on the 2005 Asia/Pacific. So . . . . where's Frank?

LFL

It's Abilio Menendez (no relation to the Menendez brothers;) ). Maybe Frank Buckingham has retired. We last saw him in SEP/OCT 01

Frank did the port lectures for our July TA 2004 on the Rotterdam VI. We appreciated his honest opinions and dry wit. He was very knowledgeable about the history of the ports, and was very entertaining too. Don't know if he is still waxing eloquent, though.

Archived