H 1804, H1805 Zaandam /Volendam

Tinknock50

Both of those cabins are handicapped rooms, are you needing special facilities? I've been in one of those H cabins (not 1804 or 1805) and they can be a little noisy at night if a number of people come thru the corridor to pay a visit to the infirmary.

Passengers with medical conditions sometimes like the security of being close to the infirmary and book those.

What in particular do you want to know about them?

Roz

Both of those cabins are handicapped rooms, are you needing special facilities? I've been in one of those H cabins (not 1804 or 1805) and they can be a little noisy at night if a number of people come thru the corridor to pay a visit to the infirmary.

Passengers with medical conditions sometimes like the security of being close to the infirmary and book those.

What in particular do you want to know about them?

Roz

My Mom is in a wheelcahir.

I wanted to know if anyone had pictures of them and I wanted to know how they are laid out since they have a different shape.

If you need a handicapped room because of your mother using a wheelchair, I would book one ASAP. They tend to go fast. I'm not familiar with the layout, but they do give you more room to navigate than the standard H cabin.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, while talking to Access and Compliance the other day, I asked if she had any photos of 1804/1805. She did and she e-mailed them to me!

They were actually of the Amsterdam, but the layout is the same on that deck.

Archived