Westerdam-hydrotherapy and thalassotherapy pool

ParrotTops

A word of advice - before you book, check out the area and see if folks are accomodating each other. We were going to book this and a staff member warned me that people were spending hours on the tile chairs and ignoring the rules (stated or simply good etiquette) to stay in one place for reasonable amounts of time and generally share nicely with others. Because of this, we did not book. I wasn't going to pay to watch other people hog the facilities. If you aren't worried about the chairs (which I wanted to use), then hopefully you should be able to access the other areas as they were not too crowded - at least not on our cruise.

When I was on the Westerdam this winter, the charge was $20.00 EACH per day - so a total of $40.00 to use BOTH the thalossotherapy pool AND thermal suite - with the heated tile lounges and aromatherapy sauna, showers, etc.

If you wanted to do both, the $150.00 per week per person is a great deal...I was given an introductary $35.00 rate for one day which included both...

CJcruzer

One thing I did forget to mention in the previous post - you get a card to swipe to enter the areas - the thalossotherapy pool and the thermal suites have two different entrances!!! I assume they have different piles of computer coded entry cards, for either the pool, the suites or the combination of both.

I know of one couple that paid $20.00 per person the last day of the cruise for 2 hours use in both areas....

CJcruzer

Archived