Anyone sailed Splendour since drydock?

We were on the first two sailings after drydock. The ship looks pretty good with the new and improved Windjammmer that has several food stations rather than one long line. The new bedding is wonderful, a great improvement over the old. They also have added a concierge lounge on deck 7 in the old card room. The staff onboard the ship was excellent and the food was also very good.

We are doing the Eastern Med on Splendour in October, glad to hear she is in good shape. Could you tell me what time you were able to disembark in Venice? We have a 12.10 flight and I'm worried we won't make it.

Thanks

Julie

Does anyone know if the mattress were changed out or if only the sheets and duvet were added? I'm hoping for new a mattress. Oh and how about the sofa sleeper? Wasn't it said they would be replacing them also.:confused:

So, they did add a concierge lounge! I am so excited about this as I am thinking about next summer Med cruise and was a bit disappointed that I would not get one of my Diamond benefits! How was the cruise and ports? I have never sailed the Med and am a bit nervous about this! Thanks!

Does the Splendour have Wi- fi? I don't want to schlep my laptop if I can't use it?

When I was on the ship in January they did have it, but you had to be in one of about 7 hot spots. So if you were planning to use it in your cabin, forget it, it will not work.

We arrived in Venice last Sunday, 11 June at 7:00 a.m....depending on the color of the luggage tags they gave you, disembarking was anywhere between about 8:00 and 11:00 (may have been later as we disbarked at 9:30), then they bus you to the terminal to pick up your luggage (which was there). You might be cutting it close if you can't get off the ship until 11 or so.

Archived