Johnny I gets a new job!

bepsf

Those of you who have been on Prinsendam for her Grand/World cruises these past couple years probably know Johnny I, one of the ACD's

Well, he left Prinsendam at the end of this year's Grand Circle cruise and I learned yesterday that he has accepted an offer to work for HAL in Seattle as an internal sales rep to TA's in the Arizona region.

Congrats on the new job, Johnny!

:)

Hey Brian, is that John Iglehart by any chance? He was Bruce Allan Scudder's ACD on our OCT 04 Prinsendam cruise in to the Black Sea

Yessiree - one and the same!

BEPSF

What an unusully shrewd move by HAL not to let someone of Johnny's abilities get away.

I am slowly going through my photos and making mini compilations for various people and I have some great shots of J and Ben riding the wicker baskets down the Madeira mountain and going up the chairlift in Ushuaia as well as many others in colourful costumes. How can I get them to him?

Give him our best.

Ides

We had the pleasure of sailing with Johnny on the Christmas/New Years cruise 2 yrs ago. What a delightful young man. He will be sorely missed, that smile of his lit up the room when he entered. Johnny if you read this thread Good Luck to you in your future position with HAL. Helen, Francine & Lorraine the 3 Sisters from Phila.

BEPSF

What an unusully shrewd move by HAL not to let someone of Johnny's abilities get away.

I am slowly going through my photos and making mini compilations for various people and I have some great shots of J and Ben riding the wicker baskets down the Madeira mountain and going up the chairlift in Ushuaia as well as many others in colourful costumes. How can I get them to him?

Give him our best.

Ides

Ides--

If you'd like, I can forward your pix along to him:

bep_sf@yahoo.com

:)

Archived