need people for private tours noordam 6/20

bsmorgan

I SENT THIS OUT EARLIER BUT CANT FIND MY LETTER. wE NEED A COUPLE FOR A TOUR IN NAPLES. WE ALREADY HAVE A RECOMMENDED DRIVER FOR POMPEI AND THE AMALFI COAST. ONE MORE COUPLE WOULD HELP TO LOWER THE COST. WE ARE TWO COUPLES, ONE FROM BUFFALO AND ONE FROM LA. WE ALSO NEED DRIVERS TO THE AIRPORT FROM A HOTEL IN ROME AND RETURN EARLY TO THE AIRPORT FROM THE PORT. I HAVE NAMES OF OTHER DRIVERS AT OTHER PORTS AND WOULD LIKE TO HEAR FROM PEOPLE IF THEY WANT TO JOIN US. PLEASE RESPOND. IM NOT GOOD AT INTERNET COMMUNICATION. IF YOU WANT TO REACH ME AT REGULAR EMAIL TRY bsamber@aol.com Thanks, Barbara

There was a reply to your earlier post. It referenced (or linked, I forget) to a roll-call thread for your cruise. That would be the best place to try and find tour-mates.

To locate that thread you could: click on your name in your post on this thread. You will find a choice of "find all threads by ...". Click on that and you will find your earlier post.

One other thing, please. Typing in all caps is considered shouting. Next time turn the caps lock off?

Archived