Don't Hate Me.......

I am not a typically lucky person, but even I catch a break now and then:

OUR DOCS ARRIVED YESTERDAY....a full 38 days ahead of sailing! I have never gotten them that early. I thought maybe we would have to pick them up on the way to the airport, if at all. After all I have read on the board, I was flabbergasted when my TA called and said, "They're here!" She told me stories of pax whose docs were still not in days before sailing. She sails Saturday on the Celebrity Summit, and hers were none too early. I hate to rub it in, but for some reason I breezed through the on-line Immigration Form and booked all our Shore Excursions with no trouble. Sorry:).

We got our docs for our Mexico cruise 7 weeks ahead of time, just two days after booking directly with HAL. We're still very new to cruising, but our customer service experiences have all been very positive. The reps we worked with could not have been nicer or more helpful. Enjoy the dance!!!:D

Many thanks for all the good wishes! Now if I just had a cabin assigned..... :)

S7S- I remember you from the Maasdam last June. We got on in Montreal. I wasn't a CCer then, or I might have introduced myself. It would be so much fun to meet all these folks on the boards. How do you all recognize each other? Red rose? Secret signal?

Hope to meet up with all of you someday on some cruise ( on some "dam" ship!)

Cindy

Archived