Piano Bar on Legend. Is Mark still there?

Hi,

I have heard a rumor that Mark, the piano bar player on the Legend is away for personal reasons. Does anyone know if this is true? I am sailing on the Legend on the 21st of June and wondering if he will be there.

Thanks

Kevin :confused:

Mark posted on our roll call for Legend 6-13-06 that he won't be there because he had a family emergency. He didn't seem to know for sure when he'd be back. We're all disappointed because we had heard that he was a lot of fun. Hopefully it's nothing terribly serious; maybe he'll be back soon.

thank you all for the good wishes. without getting into specifics, everything is going to be fine, thankfully.

i am not sure of my exact return date yet, and equally unsure if i will be returning to the Legend or elsewhere. Hopefully, I will be back soon. I think though, for the present, it is safe to assume that I will not be seeing any of you on the Legend this month.

I send you all my sincerest apologies. I was looking forward to ROCKIN OUT with you all.

Perhaps I will see you all soon, on another sailing!

KEEP ON ROCKIN...

Glad things are OK Mark. I am going to miss you on the June 21st sailing. We were looking forward to our 10:30 PM First night party.

Do you know anything about your replacement? Can we still rock a little. ( I know not as good as you)

Thanks,

KEvin

Guest Mary49

I'm glad things are Okay with you and your family. I'm going to miss listening to you at the Piano Bar on my June 13th cruise. I was so looking forward to it. Especially since I got to know you a little from Cruise Critic. I thought I was finally going to met you. Oh well! I just hope this Alex person is good. Hope to see you on another cruise. Best Wishes. Mary Ann from New York

thank you all for the good wishes. without getting into specifics, everything is going to be fine, thankfully.

i am not sure of my exact return date yet, and equally unsure if i will be returning to the Legend or elsewhere. Hopefully, I will be back soon. I think though, for the present, it is safe to assume that I will not be seeing any of you on the Legend this month.

I send you all my sincerest apologies. I was looking forward to ROCKIN OUT with you all.

Perhaps I will see you all soon, on another sailing!

KEEP ON ROCKIN...

Nice to hear that all is well.

Perhaps our paths will still cross one day! (still holding out for THANKSGIVING on the LEGEND!)

Take care,

Tom

Guest Mary49

Hi Tom and Cheryl, we seem to miss the boat where Mark is concerned.

But I'm still excited about my cruise on Tuesday June 13th. Maybe someday we'll all be on the same cruise as Mark. That would be great....

Mary Ann from New York

Archived