New bedding (Merged)

• 3 weeks later...
Someone asked the captain during the "meet the captain" talk on the Radiance last week, he stated generally 2007 but did not mention any particular specific ship names or dates either.

Yes, the deadline to change it on all ships is May, 2007 :)

###

....Splendour got it during her drydock a few weeks ago.:D

We'll be sleep'n in style!

Are you sure about that? I thought that they were not going to do any ship until the Freedom went out with the first paying customers which is tomorrow?

However I have been wrong before :D

###

On one of the "other" cruise sites, there was a poster who emailed rccl for a schedule and they told her Brilliance should be getting new bedding sometime between aug and nov this yr. I find this hard to believe since Briliiance is set for drydock next april. Wonder if that schedule was done before they set drydock? Would love it if it were true since we sail her in Jan. 2007.

Yep' date=' people have been reporting on it and well as she got a new concierge lounge and Windjammer got a total rehaul. Pretty nice![/quote']

Did I understand you correctly that the Splendour just recently went into and came out of drydock and that she now has a Concierge and Concierge Lounge? Oh, I do hope that is what was meant. I'll go search around a bit about her.

Thank you!

Leslie :)

On one of the "other" cruise sites, there was a poster who emailed rccl for a schedule and they told her Brilliance should be getting new bedding sometime between aug and nov this yr. I find this hard to believe since Briliiance is set for drydock next april. Wonder if that schedule was done before they set drydock? Would love it if it were true since we sail her in Jan. 2007.

Boy I hope this is true, we sail next March and thought for sure it wouldn't be until April when she went into drydock. PLEASE!!!!!!!!

Did I understand you correctly that the Splendour just recently went into and came out of drydock and that she now has a Concierge and Concierge Lounge? Oh, I do hope that is what was meant. I'll go search around a bit about her.

Thank you!

Leslie :)

Hi Leslie, yes it now has a concierge lounge. There are reports on the Europe boards about it. We sail in less in 21 days. Yipee!

I hope the bedding is as good as the new Carnival bedding. That was the best part of my carnival cruise. The bedding was amazing. To bad I couldnt say that about the rest of the cruise.

be going in drydock? We'll be sailing her for the first time next April and I've heard that the beds are more like cots and VERY uncomfortable.

Sorry but I don't know how to find out when ships go into drydock.

I noticed that the brilliance wont be going into drydock this april of 2007, instead it will be doing the transatlantic sailing over to europe. Its on the RCCL website. Does anyone know when/how the brilliance will be getting the new bedding put in if theres no scheduled dry dock?

Archived