Coldwater Creek coupon?

Andee

I have searched everywhere I can think of in my house, and I can't find the 25% off Coldwater Creek coupon I got in the mail a few days ago--and this, after I spent an hour putting together an order!!

Can anyone share a coupon code? Thanks!!

I have a coupon code WJA4107 I don't know if it will be honored with the discount already in place, but it's worth a try! The code is good through 6/30/06 and it's through a magazine, so I'm sure it's available to everyone.

Happy shopping!

Kathy, is that the coupon that's good for $25 off an order of $100 or more? We had that one in the latest issue of Good Housekeeping.

Smooth Sailing! :) :) :)

Yes it is! The same one is in many different magazines, I think mine was from a travel type of magazine.

I just ordered a few items last night. One thing that I had forgotten is that they do charge sales tax (if they have an outlet store in one's state) and the shipping cost - it was 5.95 for one item and I ended up ordering three different things and the shipping ended up around 7.95.

The few things that I have purchased from them has been nice and the sizing generous. Jan

"Right now everything's 25% off, no coupon required, and you'll get the deduction when you check out. I did just last night!"

ger-77, I didn't have your luck--the discount didn't show up--maybe because I was on the outlet section of the website?

I was going to order more (OK, much more) than $100 worth--does anyone know if I can place my order in sections and use the $25 coupon more than once?

I'll probably find my 25% off coupon the day after it expires!

Andee, I'm sorry you didn't get the discount on your order - when I viewed the total just before I put my credit card information in, the deduction was there. the 25% is off everything on the site, even the outlet (I only shop from the outlet!). If it doesn't come up, call their customer service number and it should be taken off then. The $25 off $100 coupon is still good until the end of June, so I can still use it for another order before the end of the month! Onto the Coldwater Creek site!!!

Smooth Sailing! :) :) :)

This code says it gives 25% off all orders (does NOT have to be over $100) for both regular and outlet by 6/17/06, per an e-mail that they sent - WJH1427 --- check before putting in credit card number, to make sure that the code worked. HTH. Jan

Andee - you are very welcome

Kathy - I too need to stop shopping for awhile - I did buy "spanx" and they seem to work well, but all I really need is a few shorts and one formal night outfit - It is so tempting to get on the Coldwater website and just "add to cart"!!!

Archived