Spirit May 7 - 14 Picture Video

archangel919

Very nice! Thanks for sharing. I love that you guys are in a lot of your pictures. Often people take lots of pictures of the sights and very few of the people.

Thanks for the video. I agree with Cecilia, I always try to have people in my pix. My kids were ready to kill me after our last cruise, but the memories will last a lifetime!! You look like honeymooners?? Thanks Again for the memories!!

Very nice! Thanks for sharing. I love that you guys are in a lot of your pictures. Often people take lots of pictures of the sights and very few of the people.

thanks and your welcome. agree with you totally. that small table tripod came in handy.:)

We were on the ship 5/20-28. Brought back nice memories.

You must have been the best dressed couple on the Spirit! Who carried the luggage?;)

best dressed? don't know about that one but thanks!:) actually had my invisible bodyguard carry those heavy luggages.;)

Thanks for the video. I agree with Cecilia, I always try to have people in my pix. My kids were ready to kill me after our last cruise, but the memories will last a lifetime!! You look like honeymooners?? Thanks Again for the memories!!

honeymooners? that's what everybody says and thank you. actually married a couple of years already and i guess you can say that was some sort of a honeymoon. just got the news this morning, we made a spirit baby. that's right, Ruthie is preggy! yay yay!:D

This was fun to watch. Me miss the Spirit here in Seattle. I love your music for the video - that's one of my favorite songs from the last few years.

glad you enjoyed it. i actually just dropped my family off the nyc port this morning. they are going on the ncl dawn to bahamas. we saw the spirit. i wanted to cry...wahhh!!..hehe..that song was actually used by the ncl spirit crew on the last show...the human water fountain...funny!:D

Archived