Room Service and other questions

I was wondering if there is any charge for room service on the Mariner? What kind of hidden charges can I expect?

What kind of hours do the OA rooms keep?

We are staying on level 10, our room is 1351. I noticed that level is kind of high up, has anyone stayed on that level and have any opinions on it? Thanks :D

I have been on several RCI cruises and prefer to stay on the upper decks. The view is awesome and usually the higher category cabins (like GS) are located there. My DH & I perfer to book Grand Suites for concierge service and larger rooms.

As for room service, it is free but do plan on tipping the attendent. You can order items from the tv set in your room and they will call to confirm your order and inquire about additional needs. RCCL is classy, they seem to do things the right way.

Enjoy!

What is customary (appropriate amount) for tipping room service? I assume just like any room service in a hotel?

We were on Mariner last week and ordered room service a few times each day. We tipped based on how much we ordered. If we did the coffee/tea in the morning for 2, we would usually give $3.

We really enjoyed using the room service, and loved having our coffee/tea out on our balcony in the mornings. Need to book another soon; I'm going through withdrawl! :eek:

Archived