Boarding papers from TA

We booked thru our TA and I was wondering if you can tell me if you get your boarding information before the two week mark of your cruise? Our TA said it will probably be mailed to them from Royal Caribbean about two weeks before our cruise. Is this the normal time frame? Have any of you received your papers before the two weeks? What is included in the boarding papers? We already did our setsail pass online and printed that out. So what is the boarding information? I assume by some of the other posts that our luggage tags will be part of that? I guess I am just anxious.

Thank you in advance!

We sometimes get our documents more than two weeks prior to the cruise, but sometimes RCI can be late in issuing them so your TA may be giving you the 2 week timeframe to allow for that possibility. If you didn't purchase your air through the cruiseline, they may issue the documents earlier. The documents will include your luggage tags and info on shore excursions, tuxedo rentals, and other items you can purchase or reserve in advance. As long as you have your SetSail pass, you should be fine, and if you, for whatever reason, don't receive luggage tags, you can get them and fill them out when you arrive at the pier.

We booked thru our TA and I was wondering if you can tell me if you get your boarding information before the two week mark of your cruise? Our TA said it will probably be mailed to them from Royal Caribbean about two weeks before our cruise. Is this the normal time frame? Have any of you received your papers before the two weeks? What is included in the boarding papers? We already did our setsail pass online and printed that out. So what is the boarding information? I assume by some of the other posts that our luggage tags will be part of that? I guess I am just anxious.

Thank you in advance!

we got ours about a week ago and we leave July 3rd. They sent the E-Docs to us.

A travel agent has a choice where to have RCI send the documents - to the agency, to an alternate address of a home-based agent, or to the clients directly. Sometimes there are problems with names on the booklets, so if the travel agent gets the documents first the problem can be fixed very quickly and the documents sent out again. We received our documents for our July 10 sailing a month in advance.

Archived