june 28 Happy Hour? Greek to you, too?

kingcruiser1

It was the RCL Happy Hour link had the jumbled text, but it has now been fixed and there are two pages of July 4th specials. None from Celebrity even though the latest update on Happy Hour pricing says to check back on the 28th for Xciting Deals. Since it is the 29th, it looks like there may be no update after all.:( They shouldn't tease me like that.;)

There was no Happy Hour on June 28th for Celebrity.

There are Happy Hour Specials, starting tomorrow through 7/4. They consist of 1 Century sailing, and the rest are Zenith and Summit.

Poor Summit doesnt look like they are having a good Alaska season, based on all the various dates offered. I was surprised to see that.

Quick question.... how does one go about booking happy hour specials?

Rich

You can do it through any Travel agent, or Celebrity direct. Just make sure to mention that you saw the Happy Hour Specials.

I hope that helps !

There are Happy Hour Specials, starting tomorrow through 7/4. They consist of 1 Century sailing, and the rest are Zenith and Summit.

Poor Summit doesnt look like they are having a good Alaska season, based on all the various dates offered. I was surprised to see that.

Problem is AIR on the northbound and southbound sailings. It's been a continual problem.

Problem is AIR on the northbound and southbound sailings. It's been a continual problem.

I'd book if they would just give a good deal on a B2B N & S that would avoid the flights. I just can't believe the cost of air this summer.

Even the Century cruise prices air more than the cost of an inside cabin.

Sorry if this has been explained elsewhere but....I see that the price has dropped on my July 22 cruise to Bermuda on the Zenith, however what do you mean when you refer to Happy hour prices? I want to call MY TA when they open (it's 5:30AM here in NY) but want to have some understanding about these price drops when I call. We have already made final payment as the cruise is in 3 weeks, do you think we would be entitled to a price reduction as is shown on these threads? Thank you very much. I have received soooo much help from the cruise critic people, I hope I can return the favor, Karen

We have already made final payment as the cruise is in 3 weeks, do you think we would be entitled to a price reduction as is shown on these threads?

Karen: These prices are available for New Individual Bookings Only

After final payment has been made Celebrity sees how many cabins are still available and will have a sale on to fill the space. This means that people who are already booked cannot have the prices lowered. It is usually the unwanted cabins that are on sale.

Individual Bookings means that no group space is available.

When time of travel is not important, people like myself look for specials on these sales.

It is pretty well the same as any other "end of season" sale for regular merchandise.

Archived