Cute bag for cruise enthusiasts

nlb1050

Found this bag: http://search.ebay.com/friendship-makeup-bag_W0QQfkrZ1QQfromZR8

Even though I do not use Bare Essentials I had to get one anyway. Some are selling just the bag and others have some of the make up with it. I bought one without the make up.

I know that I don't post on this forum much but do read every day. And I must say that I have learned a lot. Especially about different places to get nice plus size clothes.

Even though I do not use Bare Essentials I had to get one anyway. Some are selling just the bag and others have some of the make up with it. I bought one without the make up.

I know that I don't post on this forum much but do read every day. And I must say that I have learned a lot. Especially about different places to get nice plus size clothes.

cute.... looks like a cruise bag to me, very caribbean feel to it...;)

HeavySurf ~

Oh I so agree with Nancy ... once you make an Ebay purchase, you'll be back for more!!! It's an addiction for me ... wonder if there's an Ebay-er's Anonymous?!? :p

In fact I already snatched up one of these bags. Too cute! I paid less than $10 including shipping. Not a bad deal for a makeup bag ... I've paid more at Wal-Mart!

Happy Shopping, everyone!

Oh Lordy, I do not even wear makeup, of course could put skin care stuff in it. Dam, and I have never bought anything online either, but this is just too cute to pass up.

Thanks. You all may have created an ebay monster :)

Annieeee

Ahhh, this thread inspired me to go look for something. Any of you with daughters or granddaughters who like to cruise will LOVE this! My mother bought one for my niece last year, and she was SUCH a hit in this adorable Lilly dress!!! So cool to see they have a few on eBay!!

c6_1.JPG

Just received mine today and have decided that I will use it as a purse, mainly in my large tote when shopping in port. It will be so much easier to find my wallet and so much less of a chance of losing.

Even big enough to use during the sea days to hold my book, seapass etc. Yet still not too big.

First it was the "Spanx" and now the Bare Essentials bag.

I didn't know I had to have these until I read this thread. LOL

I went on ebay for both. I got so carried away when I wasn't winning my bids on the Bare Essentials bag that I started bidding on several actions. What do you know, I'm not the proud owner of 2 bags.

They are as cute as can be and hold a lot of cosmetics!

Thanks for the tip. Jacque

Thank you so much for this post. We are going on a 10 day cruise with several members of our family and for some it will be there first cruise ever. we are planning an "excursion party" in 3 weeks where we all get together and present our finds for excursions....best deals and details on what we think we would be fun. I wanted to give the women in our group a little gift before we went and this little bad is PERFECT. I thought I would fill it with bonine , travel alarm clocks as well as the small size goodies like foot scrubs and lotions...... so I just bought SIX of these bags on Ebay and want to thank you for posting this info as I never would have found these bags myself! I love this website as I have learned so so much from all of you.

Thanks again!

;) And to think a minute ago I didn't even need a new makeup bag. Thanks to you I not only realised that I had to have one of these very cool bags:cool: , but my good friend in Savanna that will be joining my DH and me on our upcoming Med. cruise certainly couldn't cruise with out one. I'm soon to be the proud owner of two, one for me, one for my friend. Thanks so much for helping me spend $.:D

;) And to think a minute ago I didn't even need a new makeup bag. Thanks to you I not only realised that I had to have one of these very cool bags:cool: ' date=' but my good friend in Savanna that will be joining my DH and me on our upcoming Med. cruise certainly couldn't cruise with out one. I'm soon to be the proud owner of two, one for me, one for my friend. Thanks so much for helping me spend $.:D [/color']

Isn't it nice that we're all so helpful in getting each other to part with a few $$? My DH used to think I bought quite a bit - then I discovered this board and found things I didn't even know I "needed".

• 1 month later...

Just an update on this bag. I ended up having the "cruise excursion" party and presented the gals going on our trip with this bag, full of little goodies they can use and it was a hit. No-one had seen the bag before and they all just loved it. I have bought several more on Ebay to keep as gift bags for future cruises. Again thanks to the OP for sharing this find with us!

Archived