Caribbean Princess, LIDO deck room questions?

cruzzers

We have a Lido deck # L104, Ocean View room booked and was wondering if anyone here could tell us anything about those rooms? They are in the very forward part of the LIDO deck. It looks like there are doors that lead out to the deck in front of the rooms as well. We would love to see a picture if anyone has ever stayed in one of those rooms.

Hi Beth and Terry

The information we got from our TA was that it is just a cut in on the ship and there is no deck there. When we booked our cruise we also was looking at Lido deck w/balcony. The only ones they had left were close to the bar area. TA said we could have a lot of noise on sea days and in the evenings. So we passed on the Lido deck. Hope to see you aboard.

Cheryl

We have a Lido deck # L104, Ocean View room booked and was wondering if anyone here could tell us anything about those rooms? They are in the very forward part of the LIDO deck. It looks like there are doors that lead out to the deck in front of the rooms as well.

There is a deck area in front of these cabins which is actually on top of the bridge. This picture might help to give you an idea. You can see the cabin windows on the right hand side. You will have people passing by your window (which I think might be mirrored to make it hard to see in) but they will mainly be farther away looking at the view. I don't think a lot of people even know about this area!

http://community.webshots.com/photo/212442234/1212564185026399388mThQfC

I had one of those cabins two years ago on the CP. I had some of the same concerns about noise, traffic, etc but the concerns proved to not be a factor. As I recall, there are two sets of doors leading to the cabins. I'd just avoid the first one or possible two closest to the doors.

Actually, we found the location very convenient - close to food and pool!!

Redsgj...Thanks so much for the picture of the front Lido deck view! This is exactly where our room will be so we now have an idea how it will look from our room. Wow, what a view! Hope the ride up there isn't too rough since it is the very front of the ship.

Keley12.....See you on board...Can't wait!

Archived