New C&A Magazine

Alexis,

I was hoping for coupons also for the Empress of the Seas for that date. Darn! Well, maybe in Oct.?!?!? Boy I sure can't wait for this terrific cruise!

Just4Kixx, there is a Radiance $65/$125 coupon in my book for the 4-10-05 sailing

KStevens, no Brilliance for 1/24/05

Vossjemi, No Brilliance for 1/14/05

Alexis, no Empress coupons for any sailing.

Good luck getting these on the next magazine!

Spoke to RCCL this morning, never received my letter changing us to Plat. Level. She claims it was sent Feb 24, HA HA!!! , also claims by C&A book is on its way. Anyway, for the Gold level where the code iis HAAU, it changes to HAAV for Plat and it is 175 as per RCCL. Will post all, when and if my magazine arrives and cruises must be booked by Sept 30. to use any of the coupons in this issue

joanne & fred - there was a coupon in the last magazine for Mariner - 7 nt eastern 8/8 - 8/17 or 7 nt western 7/4 - 12/5, $125 code HAAH but cruise must have been reserved by 6/30/04. Hope this helps you out.

Hi All,

Since this will be our first cruise on RCI, we are not members of C&A yet, if anyone has a coupon that they would like to give me for 1/9/05 Mariner sailing I would sure appreciate it and might be able to help someone in the future after we become C& A members. email is jilljaye@aol.com

Thanks,

jillybabes: The coupons that are in the C&A magazine have your C&A number printed on them, so they can't be used by others. However, sometimes people offer to give away the $50 "for a friend" coupons that seem to be sent randomly to C&A members. I posted a request for any "for a friend" coupon that anyone was not using and got an answer in about 15 minutes! We e-mailed each other and I received his coupon 2 days later! I sent to my TA for my Brilliance 4-8-05 cruise. Very many generous people on these boards!

I dont know why RCCLs mailing or so erratic, we only recieve about 1 a year and it gets very frustrating..My son who is also a C&A memeber never gets his either. Maybe if we all complain enough they can straighten this out.

Murphy - Is there a coupon for the Mariner western caribbean 6/5/05? I'm a new C&A member, and probably won't receive anything until the next issue. I thought if there was a coupon for my sailing, maybe I could call RC and they would send me something since I am a member. Thanks much!

I know some people have posted they have coupons based on different discounts for inside/outside. This brings up a dilemma for me...

My partner received Issue 3 of the 2004 Crown & Anchor, and as a Gold Member, his coupons give only 1 discount amount with the note of "These member-only offers apply to all categories, subject to availability". I don't know what mine will say, as it's been hit-or-miss with getting the C&A anyway.

Are there different coupons out there? There's no $25 inside / $50 outside notations for the coupon for the 6-Night Southern Caribbean on Serenade on 1/2/05, or the 6-Night Western Caribbean on Jewel on 1/23, 2/20, 4/3, 4/17/05 (the HAAR one), or on any of the other coupons in the C&A. These are the same dates, and look to be similar to the same coupons others have posted.

Has anyone else received these, or have you received the inside/outside coupons?

I am a platinum member and was disapointed to see the coupons were worth more when I was a gold member. Anyone else catch that above? I now have to have an outside to get the larger discount, when before it did not differentiat.

Archived