Question about online reservation

csk

You someone please tell me how to find my complete pricing summary on my reservation page, remember doing this on my last cruise, but just booked one and can not find link to show me complete pricing with discounts and coupons added. Thanks

You someone please tell me how to find my complete pricing summary on my reservation page, remember doing this on my last cruise, but just booked one and can not find link to show me complete pricing with discounts and coupons added. Thanks

Keep checking, sometimes its there and sometimes its not. Seems to be a qurik with the system, you can always call CS and they will email you a nice invoice showing everything

I have been lucky and have never had a problem viewing any of my 5 reservations. But you do have to have a login and a password to get to that section, different from initial log on... maybe that is the problem? You go to My cruises and then you can register for the second log in.. you should then be able to view and or make changes to the reservations as needed.. Hope that is helpful.:)

Monica

For some reason that feature has disappeared from the RCCL web page a while ago. Here is another link where we have been talking about that. Mine has been missing for well over a month + now.

I am curious as to how some CC's say they never have a problem viewing the financial page. :confused: I have three booked through RCCL and they are all among the missing on finances.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=365679

Mine has been missing for my 2 reservations....I had them email me a update of my reservation...but I am still having a hard time getting them to give me the 99.00 off for the 2007 reservations special...and with it not be able to view you more less have to call them all the time...I would think it would be easier for them if we could just view the full summary online.

Archived