Questions and Comments about Paradise Beach Two

CoachTerry14

Tom,

Will "Dive with Martin" Dive Operator be able to drop us at your pier when we finish diving? They said they would, but I wanted to make sure it was ok for their dive boat to pull up to your pier and drop 5 of us CC Saint & Sinners off to drink all your Havana Club and look for "Rentals"!!!!????:p

bubba barry

p.s. sea you in 16 days!!!

Need some help.. I just reserved a spot for me to parasail thru a tour operator at San Fran beach... We however will be spending the day at Paradise Beach.........now my question... I am assuming I can just walk over to San Fran beach to do the parasailing and then walk back to Paradise Beach. I see that San Fran is an "all inclusive" so I don't know if people who use that beach need to be "braceleted"??

Tom,

Will "Dive with Martin" Dive Operator be able to drop us at your pier when we finish diving? They said they would, but I wanted to make sure it was ok for their dive boat to pull up to your pier and drop 5 of us CC Saint & Sinners off to drink all your Havana Club and look for "Rentals"!!!!????:p

bubba barry

p.s. sea you in 16 days!!!

Yup, we allow dive ops to pull up at our pier, no problemo! As for Havana Club, we have Anejo Reserva. Is that good or do you want us to order some 5 year old Havana Club?

Hasta la vista!:D

paradisecozumel

I would like to hear from those of you who have parasailed from Paradise Beach.

Do they offer photos and/or videos for sale? If so, what is the cost of each?

If not, are they willing to take either or both using your camera?

Also, do you recommend taking a camera with you while you are actually up in the air parasailing?

Thanks!

I have a 6 year old and 9 year old and we were considering going to the resort that limits the amount of people to 100 or so. However, there are not water toys. I see by this thread that you do have water toys but the water is between 6 and 8 feet deep. Do you have life jackets available for rent there. It would make me a little more comfortable.

Thanks,

Bill

Beware...some of the drivers are nuts. The faster they get you to your destination, the faster they get the next fare. I would suggest offering an extra tip to encourage him to drive the speed limit or at least with some sense. Our driver from Playa Mia drove too fast and around cars with oncoming traffic. Totally nutty. Good luck

Bill

I had a FABULOUS full- body massage @ Paradise Beach last March. As I recall it was $1per minute.

ahhhhh, there's nothing like laying on the beach, listening to the waves while getting a great maasage:-) And these girls REALLY know how to give a good massage!

Enjoy!

Annie

I have a 6 year old and 9 year old and we were considering going to the resort that limits the amount of people to 100 or so. However, there are not water toys. I see by this thread that you do have water toys but the water is between 6 and 8 feet deep. Do you have life jackets available for rent there. It would make me a little more comfortable.

Thanks,

Bill

Tom said in post number 246 on this thread:

"Vests are included when ya buy the "fun-pass" for our watertoys. Our smallest size is rated at 30-50 lbs....have fun!"

So when you pay $8 ($9 after November 1st) for the wristband...that does include life vests....for no extra charge!!

We have been there many times and love it. We will be back on Wednesday!!

I will be parasailing on Monday (10/9). I have reserved a spot with a local tour operator... I can let you know when I return back from the cruise on the 16th or so.... I am paying $55.00, takes off from between Paradise Beach & San Fran Beach!

taking a camera is fine, i've done it many times parasailing, however, they won't guarantee it won't get wet, but yeah it will be fine. once you are up you don't even have to hold on.

yes, kids are fine to parasail. you are really missing out, if you don't try parasailing. it has nothing to do with being afraid of heights, i can't stand being on a ladder, but love parasailing. can't wait to do it again.

Thanks,

Bill

Hey Bill, look forward to meeting y'all! The water has to be that deep to ensure that you can safely dive off the trampoline and especially the iceberg at 14ft!

Looks like LHP got the answer for you. (ty LHP!) Have a great vacation:)

Archived