Considering booking a cruise for next summer- which ship would you suggest?

We enjoy cruising very much and always sail with the Celebrity M class ships.

But, next summer we are thinking about sailing with our two youngest. Our girls are 16 and 14.

As much as i love Celebrity I want the cruise to be special for the girls and believe that Royal would have more for them to do.... (they are rock climbers)

Can you suggest a good ship?

Many thanks

Nadine

The most diverse would be the Voyager class (Voyager, Explorer, Adventure, Navigator or Mariner) or for a bit of a price premium since it is new, Freedom which is even bigger with more to do (its sister ship, Liberty comes out next summer as well). The Radiance group is nice, but not as many things to do or places to hide - they are very similar in size and design to the M Class.

We are booked on the Navigator in Feb. as we were looking for a ship that would have lots of activities for our dd (14). The voyager class ships are said to be the best for active teens. Of course there is the Freedom now also, depending on how big you're looking for and what itinerary you want. We just weren't interested in Western Caribbean so we went with Eastern on the Navigator.

Good luck!

Jenn

We did the western itinerary on the Voyager in 2003, when my kids were 18 and 15. This June we did the eastern itinerary on the Navigator. We loved both ships and both itineraries. We are very active people and found that there was more than enough to keep us busy. I would definitely recommend a Voyager class ship.

We enjoy cruising very much and always sail with the Celebrity M class ships.

But, next summer we are thinking about sailing with our two youngest. Our girls are 16 and 14.

As much as i love Celebrity I want the cruise to be special for the girls and believe that Royal would have more for them to do.... (they are rock climbers)

Can you suggest a good ship?

Many thanks

Nadine

My kids went on the Explorer for their first cruise. They were the same age as your daughters. They loved everything about it. In the summer there will be millions of other teens for them to meet and hang out with. You really can't go wrong on any Voyager class ship. (or now, Freedom class). Pick the one that has the itinerary and departure port that work best for you.

Archived