Lodging near Denali

lke

We've stayed at Denali Lakeview Inn as well for three visits. Great place, nice rooms, and right on a lake. Much better deal than the hotels in Glitter Gulch.

Have friends that have stayed at Touch of Wilderness and they really liked it. Healy accommodations are only about 15 minutes north of the main Denali visitor area.

I have stayed at Touch of Wilderness several times. My top recommendation there. Just an excellent B&B with a wonderful host. For a bargain the Denali Park Motel offers large rooms, fridge and microwave, clean. :)

Another reasonably-priced place is McKinley Creekside Cabins. They are 15 miles south of the park entrance at mile 224. Nice clean cabins, some with two rooms, some with fridge and microwave. Rates are about $140-$160/night plus taxes. Nice restaurant with good selection and reasonably priced is on the premises. They will also pack you a lunch though I forget the price. I stayed there 2 years ago then again just 2 weeks ago.

John

You could try the hotel Nord Haven in Healy -20 min from denali entrance.great place brand new stayed there 1 week ago.:) Also there is a little cafe next to it called ROSES,great place to eat.

Archived