Post Your Favorite RCI Ship Picture Here!

DJan07

Hey Everybody,

I was just browsing the Celebrity Boards and that's how I got the idea for this thread. I thought I saw it on here once before, but I could not find it in the search. The pictures of the Celebrity ships with the surrounding scenery were awesome so I figured we should show off OUR ships! :p

This is Explorer of the Seas in St. Thomas... Well I still can't get this darn thing to work so here's the link: http://community.webshots.com/photo/419896230/1525244275075918025BGxgKe#

ok...this was our most recent photo...the Sovereign of the Seas....what a beautiful ship

009_9.JPG

not a very close up picture at all of the Sovereign...but anyhow...taken from the private side of CocoCay in April 2006...what an awesome awesome day!!!! THANKS MATTHEW from CocoCay, we will come see you again, promise!!!!

My Favorite of the Radiance in Hawaii, thanks to Dave. In just a couple months I will get to snap the same pic when we are on the Radiance to Hawaii.

radiance0281ke.jpg

I wish someone would post a STARBOARD side picture of RADIANCE showing the Hump Cabins....LOL

Archived