Seattle transportation question

wdblake

Haven't traveled to Seattle yet, but we have reservations with a town car service for SEATAC to downtown pre-cruise and from hotel to pier on sail day. We have four adults and the accompanying luggage. (Another advantage... I've read that the taxi services are on an upper floor ... three maybe... from baggage claim. Car services can meet you at baggage claim.)

Charlotte Zachary

charlottaz@verizon.net

Already There Town Car Service (website is http://www.alreadytheretowncar.com/index.html)425.445.9101

Sakedad has recently returned from a cruise, and he had reservations with this company. I haven't seen any comments from him on this portion of his trip, though.

Another car service

Vitaly@limo4me.net

from http://www.limo4me.net/index.html

seattletowncarservice.com specifically says for "up to 4 passengers"

Robyn/rpinphx1,

Let them know how many people are in your party when you call or email, and they can tell you if they have a vehicle to meet your needs. They might recommend another service that offers larger vehicles/vans if needed.

Enjoy your trip!

Airport Shuttle Direct

I just used them recently and had "issues"...I told them up front about what we would be carrying (# of suitcases)...# and "size" of people and they assured me it would work---->NOT !! the only thing I didn't mention was , was a small scooter...which had no bearing on anything (as in, had we not had it, we would have still not had near enough space...it's only the size of a suitcase when collapsed) They sent the wrong size vehicle...airport to hotel was suppose to be a Suburban...luckily a BIG van was available instead....I told them to be sure to send this the next day to get us to the ship as a Suburban would not work--->they sent it anyhow, so we had to make 2 trips from the hotel to the pier in the Suburban....I spoke to them on the phone and they told me they were going to charge me for 2 trips that day, along with more money again to get us from the ship to the airport the next week....my hands were tied at that point in time....I had to pay it or try to figure something out for the return trip on embarkation day--->not enough time to mess with it while getting on the ship......so beware.....I thought I made it clear what we needed and agreed on the rate...had they told me I needed that big van and it was X-amount of money, another shuttle service may have earned my business for the correct size vehicle. So watch carefully if/when you communicate with Airport Shuttle Direct. I just got an additional charge on my credit card!

Archived