Celebrity Cruisers are nothing but SNOBS!!!

Danno

Gloves, good idea...And that way if I finally snap and strangle the drunk jerk at the pool wearing the thong and burbing the alphabet, there's less chance of being caught.

What a thought!! Who's going to organize the first X-SNOBS group cruise? :D

Oh, wouldn't that be fun! Would anyone ever be able to enter an elevator, from all of the cruisers standing back to let someone else on first? :D

Garry

Garry,

Do you think we all would miss the elevator with everyone saying, 'you go first', 'no, you go first'!

Course if I still have my cane I can slip it in there before those doors close and we can play again, 'you go first', 'no, you...

Garry,

Do you think we all would miss the elevator with everyone saying, 'you go first', 'no, you go first'!

Course if I still have my cane I can slip it in there before those doors close and we can play again, 'you go first', 'no, you...

... and Gail, can you imagine all of the folks who are getting off, can get to get off before others get on! Wouldn't that be something! In the dining room, things would be offered to the person beside you before passing the other way! Ahhh, I can see it now......:D

Garry

Has everyone gone to the other post? I still think this one has some interesting points for people just getting into the XSNOB issue!

I agree! This thread should be required reading, before sign up! LOL :p

"never argue with a idiot...he will drag you down to his level and defeat you with his vast experience."

You could also put it this way: I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person.

Hi Danno

Archived