Celebrity Cruisers are nothing but SNOBS!!!

Danno

And referring to others as "riff-raff" is disrespectful, rude, and condescending. Not surprising considering the source, however.

I am not refering to all others as "riff-raff"...I am refering to "riff-raff" as "riff raff", they know who they are. Why would you defend people who show no manners, no consideration for those around them and no respect for the rules aboard ship??

Have it your way...sail with these people. I'm sure you'll all be very happy together. Me, I'll cruise unil this type finally take over then I'll move on...that's the way it's always been.

Yup...I'm pretty happy with the way it's going ;-). (I don't know if my friend Jack will see the humour in this...there goes my next upgrade).

I always find it odd that people rush to defend rude, drunken, inconsiderate people...like they are a figment of my imagination!! These people exist and we tolerate them quietly, rather confront them, thus becoming one of them.

"never argue with a idiot...he will drag you down to his level and defeat you with his vast experience."

Sorry wasn't meant to be...I have an uncle who was refered to as Bubba and many times my mother would refer to me as Bubba. The son of one of my closest friends is nick-named Bubba, now shortened to just "B". I meant it more as a term of endearment, but I perhaps could have chosen better...and I am NOT a Yankee, or for that matter an Oriole or a Red Sox, just a plain humble Blue Jay, very humble lately!!

Maybe my friend Jack will agree to put a sticker on our CC cards!!

We need a secret handshake!! I think we should shake with both hands at the same time...we'll be able to tell those who are not in the club because they'll have to put down their can of beer, gigarette and/or walkie-talkies to shake hands;-)!!

and I haven't felt insulted yet!

This is fun! If they come here even before they book we can do a little social gardening and weed them right out. Do away with that nasty first cruise and this that or the other went wrong malarky.

Danno, you're a genius!

I love the South...I recently have had the pleasure of trying Pecan Pie, WOW!!! I could put all 90lbs I lost, back on in one sitting!! Best thing since the butter tart (mini Canadian pecan pie....but better).

Thanks Don...This is the funniest thing I have read in a long time. I assume no one is being serious....are they??

DON!!!! I just read it to it's conclusion....I don't think they are kidding!! These people actually WANT to bring kiddy pools on deck for the little ones to use!!

The sad thing is I think those people were serious, Danno! I kept reading to see if it was a joke, but I really do think they think they are right! LOL! What maroons! Not morons, I'm being polite! :rolleyes:

[quote name='Danno']Thanks Don...This is the funniest thing I have read in a long time. I assume no one is being serious....are they??

DON!!!! I just read it to it's conclusion....I don't think they are kidding!! These people actually WANT to bring kiddy pools on deck for the little ones to use!![/QUOTE]

Dan:

The ironic thing about it is I give them credit to a certain extent because the purpose of it is not to put kids with diapers in the regular pools.

Don

[font=Arial Black][size=3][color=blue].......your reply of "OUCH" is exactly what I was thinking.....[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial Black][size=3][color=#0000ff]Its like we had the same thoughts after reading that particular post.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial Black][size=3][color=#0000ff]Dan, I have never been a snob, ever...all my life I was just raised with manners and learning (or trying to) learn about common courtesy...you mean to tell me after 46 years, all of that has put a "snob factor" into my upbringing?[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial Black][size=3][color=#0000ff]My Mom would be looking down on me with :confused: that kind of expression![/color][/size][/font]

And here is the official SNOBS website, for all you SNOBS. ;)

[url="http://www.snobs.org/english.htm"]http://www.snobs.org/english.htm[/url] [url="http://www.snobs.org/"][img]http://www.snobs.org/bilder/snobslogga.gif[/img][/url]

Bill

Don

That is a classic!:D :D

Danno

[QUOTE] DON!!!! I just read it to it's conclusion....I don't think they are kidding!! These people actually WANT to bring kiddy pools on deck for the little ones to use!! [/QUOTE]
Like many posts on this board, I think there are some that "get it" and some that don't!;)

Phil

Sorry Lois...I have always found your posts informative, interesting, enlightening, humourous, polite and considerate. You are indeed a snob. In fact I was considering nominating you as the "first lady" of our snobby little community. I think Tuggers can be our "grand snot" while Newt (who has yet to check in) will be our court jester!!

Must be off now...the help has just brought the limo around and I'm off to lunch at the club...tah tah.

O/T how do you people insert the little face icons in your text??

Hi. I'm Emilysmom and I am a snob.

I may get in trouble for this but there was a "group" on my cruise that had been given their CC Class staterooms as a gift from a family member. They were loud, obnoxious and didn't go to dinner because they were sick of dressing up and didn't like the food. They prefered the buffet. They occupied several staterooms in a row near our stateroom and would come in at 1:00 A.M. yelling and laughing and letting their kids scream. I felt bad for their waiters because they never showed. I'm sure their attitude was that they didn't have to give the waiters their gratuities because after all, why should they? The waiters didn't do anything for them. It was obvious they didn't appreciate the wonderful gift they were given! Just me venting.

Archived