Live from Zenith - Aug 5th Bermuda

LauraS

LauraS[/b]]

I do plan on scanning the "activities" portion of the week's dailies -- that would be 12 sheets in all -- and will post a link in a few days. I myself tried to find these online, and now can see why someone hasn't already done it! The "daily" delivered to your stateroom -- if you scanned the whole day without the additonal papers added - would be 6 pages long!

Laura

Laura, IF you like, you may snail mail the dailies to me. I am in the process of uploading all those types of things, including the 6 pages each of the 12 nights of dailies from our Celebrity cruise for my website. You may email me.

• Administrators
Still holding out hope that you will be able to find the time to accomplish this task. We will be on board in October and would love to get a "sneak peek" at the dailies before boarding. Thanks again for all of the great information in the thread.

Jim

I *do* plan on doing this, but don't have access to my scanner from where I am through the end of this month. I promise that first week of Sept I'll get 'em up there!

Laura

I *do* plan on doing this, but don't have access to my scanner from where I am through the end of this month. I promise that first week of Sept I'll get 'em up there!

Laura

That would be great - looking forward to it!

Jim

• 4 weeks later...

Laura,

Thank you so much for posting that picture. It is the first time I have seen it and it brought back such nice memories. We really enjoyed meeting everyone. My parents enjoyed themselves so much that we are planning on going back to Bermuda August 2007. So they can do/see the things that they missed. Please say hello to your sister and niece.

Peace, Anna:)

Archived