Complete list of available cabins?

avw

When choosing a cabin online, only a limited number are shown, and it seems that they are the same cabin numbers regardless of which web site you check. Is there any place where a complete list of available cabins in a given category can be found?

If you find one let everyone know. This question has been asked a number of times and I have never seen anyone come up with one site that can show all the available cabins on any cruise line.

Good luck and have a great next cruise.

It would be nice if someone from the travel or cruise industry would explain why the customer can't make a complete choice, rather than a limited choice.

The list of cabins is held by each cruise line. The cruise line issues the available cabin listing to the travel agencies. The TA's can only sell what they can get.

We have been successful with our wonderful TA inquiring about specific cabins on more than one occasion. She is the resource that works best for us.

The other part of the equation is block booking [and/or holds] by agencies. They have a window to sell their cabins and the unsold cabins are then turned back over to the cruise line. That is one reason why cabins [or even classes of cabins] open up down the road. And there are always cancellations which open up a few more cabins.

When we book early we book the best available cabin in our class. We continue to check and change if something better pops up.

I share your frustration. If a ship has 1000 cabins in 6 classes why can't we see EVERYTHING available? We all want the best cabin in the class we are booking.

Always ask..........we were able to secure both center aft jr. suites on both the Voyager for a b2b and the Granduer for Canada/New England. They were not showing up anywhere.......but we called and asked and were able to secure the cabin we wanted. It may not always be available but it never hurts to ask........you may be surprised like we were.

Ditto what other's have said about asking! Whenever I call my TA to book anything I always have a list of cabins I am interested in even if they aren't showing available. Sometimes I get lucky & one I want is open, other times not. As long as she doesn't mind checking for me I'll just keep asking......:)

Since my cabin of choice is the aft cabins i have never seen them available online. I had to call each time.

--

no cruiseline will show online more then 7-9 available cabins at any given time- (if you see less then 5 then the sailing is doing well and is almsot sold out)

You'd do better calling anyways-- the price you are seeing is the bottom price. You may be missingout on discounts like a senior discount, resident discount among others.

check the deck plans--- find cabins that will suit what you want-- then callan agent to find if its available.. have a few choices.

Archived