Where to Look, Cruise Price Reduction

I keep reading about price reductions on these boards by folks who are checking the RCCL web site. Where on the website do you go to find the price reductions? Do you check every day? If I can save a buck would be gratefull to know how.

You can go onto RCCL's website and do a mock booking. Then just check the price that comes up compared to what you paid.

We were lucky on our first cruise and got $40 back. ;)

Since we cruise during spring break, I'm not expecting one - but I still check daily. Good luck.

where those prices only good for tuesday? i just looked and out cruise is listed $200 less per person....can anyone call that number? how do i go about getting this price since ive already made my final payment?
Those prices are good while there is availability. You need to call your TA or RCL if you booked directly.

I realized a few seconds after I posted that the discount was a resident special for NJ & NY only :( ....I Live in PA

will this link work every week, maybe it will eventually make it to caribbean cruise special list and i can get the discount

Archived