"LIVE" from the Explorer 8-11-06 Cape Liberty

Radio

Is this the sandwich you are talking about? Looks yummy!

http://www.whatscookingamerica.net/Sandwich/CubanSandwich.htm

Theron

yes Yes Theron...That is the one. There were many Loncherios, lined up and down the streets of Old SJ, and they had them on many corners...but I had one at the open air cafe, next to the Sheraton. I have a photo of the place on my Cruise Page.... I have had them in Key West and Miami as well.

Theron...aren't you going to Key West and Miami soon ? :rolleyes:

Radio

;) ;)

Thank you so much, for the great pictures and commentary, it is almost as good as being on a cruies;) . How far is it to walk from the pier to San Cristobal, going to San Juan, next year on the Freedom.

Happy Cruising:rolleyes:

Radio,

In your most recent album there is a picture #77. It looks like the Royal Promenade with a long line of people waiting for something. What is everyone waiting on that long line for?

I was on EOS in July. That looks like the immigration line in San Juan. Everyone has to clear immigration by 9:00 AM. If you have an excursion you are ushered to the front by a crew member. We were going to the rainforest and had to meet our tour at 8:00. We were off of the ship by 7:40.

good morning MR. bILL AND rADio. You make our boring days. Now I say boring, as we are all sitting at our computers instead of doing our work awaiting some little note or a picture of this fantastic vacation you guys are on and wishing we were there! Well our much appreciated thanks and gratitude for allowing us to dream that we are right there with you but unable to go on the excursions and you are showing us what pictures you took and what great food you had............ahhhh..I can't wait. If I wasn't already going to Dallas and then to Las Vegas next week, I would be driving to Bayonne and getting on EOS for sure. Thanks again. Cris

Radio,

In your most recent album there is a picture #77. It looks like the Royal Promenade with a long line of people waiting for something. What is everyone waiting on that long line for?

They were standing in line with me for Immigration check in at 7 AM . San Juan Day

Radio

;) ;)

Thank you so much, for the great pictures and commentary, it is almost as good as being on a cruies;) . How far is it to walk from the pier to San Cristobal, going to San Juan, next year on the Freedom.

Happy Cruising:rolleyes:

I would say it is less than a Mile....

Radio

;) ;)

Radio - can you send me your email, I have a favor to ask you, my in laws are on the ship and I need to get a message to them....thanks

Suzanne

info@ecruisenet.com

I wont be checking until later today. If you call RCI # (800) 398-9819 they will tell you how to call them on board Explorer

Radio

;) ;)

Hello everyone...We anchored in Labadee at about 830, they just sent the first tender ashore at at 1015AM..I will be going ashore after this post. Here are a few pics of our arrival.

There are dozen more pics on my Cruise Photo Page...Click below

Radio

Good Morning Labadee....

pebkac.jpg

pebkac.jpg

pebkac.jpg

Windjammer

pebkac.jpg

My Cabin

pebkac.jpg

2 months 1 week 3 days, but who's counting? :cool:

Theron

Mrs Radio loves the Panorama of the Grandeur you sent us so much, that she said she that the first drink is on us ( If we go on the Grandeur w/you Oct 27)

Radio

:rolleyes:

Mrs Radio loves the Panorama of the Grandeur you sent us so much, that she said she that the first drink is on us ( If we go on the Grandeur w/you Oct 27)

Radio

:rolleyes:

Wow, Thanks, that would be very kind of you! :D

Theron

MisterBill99

Thank you very much for the information. Since we have late seating, we may have to stop at Jade one night before dinner and check out the sushi. I don't eat it but DH will and would love to try it.

Thanks for posting your thoughts on the cruise as well. One month from today I'll be on Explorer for my B2B cruise and can't wait.

Have an awesome cruise and enjoy!

Sea ya!

I am also concerned about the first tender at 10:15, as we are booked for the jetski excursion in Labadee at 10:00am on our Nov cruise. Was there a delay?

Love the photos!!!! Keep them coming!!!!

Rudy

I am also concerned about the first tender at 10:15, as we are booked for the jetski excursion in Labadee at 10:00am on our Nov cruise. Was there a delay?

Isn't Labadee still an entirely closed port? As in, everything is run entirely by RCCL? There are no non-RCCL excursions there, as far as I know. If that is the case, it doesn't really matter if the tenders start a little late. It's the RCCL show, they will accomodate the situation. Unless something has changed...

Theron

RADIO:

One post said RCCL is allowing no beverages to be brought on the ship. We usually bring water and some soda for our room. Was this an issue for anyone boarding on Friday?

It was no problem for me...I carried lots of stuff in my Roll on

Radio

;) ;)

Love the photos!!!! Keep them coming!!!!

Rudy

Yes you are right...It seems that those with early excursions left at about 9 - 915Am...They made an announcement for tenders for all passengers at 1015AM...

Sorry for the confusion..:rolleyes:

Radio

;) ;)

Hey Radio,

I know you mentioned you were on the 8th floor but what is your cabin #?

Keep the pictures and info coming, I leave 1 month from today!!!!!!

Sue

I am in Cabin 8540 / D2 / Port Side....3 Decks down from the Pool Deck, and 3 Decks up from the Royale Promenade. :)

Radio

;) ;)

Archived