Who's Your Captain & Cruise Director?

C 2 C

Hi Texed.....

We are going on the Summit again for the holidays.

Anyone knows who is going to be the CD

Michelle

After Allan King leaves on holidays...

Natalie Clemens is taking over the Summit the beginning of November

Hi Texed.....

We are going on the Summit again for the holidays.

Anyone knows who is going to be the CD

Michelle

Hi Michelle. We are going on Mercury, Australia and New Zealand. We are looking forward to it. :)

• 4 weeks later...
Hi Ed ,

We love the Mercury. Last time we were onStuart was the CD.

We have been on that ship three times.

Michelle

This will be our third time on Mercury. But, it has been a while since we were on it. I wonder whos is captain , CD, Captain's Club Hostess on Mercury? :)

If anyone finds out about John Howell, ask if he will be on the Constellation Dec 28th....that would be totally awesome!!!! Any info about the Constellation would be appreciated...we have not been on Celebrity in many years.

Hi Cruise !

John Howell should be on Constellation at that time, as he recently joined the ship. I will be on Constellation tomorrow, so I will see what I can find out. I will post it here when I return home.

Thanks Floris.

All the future sales managers were on board Constellation this week. They made it VERY clear they did not want to be included in an updated list.

Jennifer Prince has moved from Captain's Club on Constellation to a Future Sales position. Elisha Oltmann moved from CC Hostess on Galaxy to replace Jennifer on Constellation.

Captain Papanikolaou announced his retirement and will be leaving before the end of the year.

Arno, any word on Captain Pagonis' location now and in january?

As far as I know he will be on Century from the WB crossing to the EB crossing.. from December to May. You're in luck for your January sailings..

As far as I know he will be on Century from the WB crossing to the EB crossing.. from December to May. You're in luck for your January sailings..

He told us at the Captain's Table in July he is on a 13 weeks on, 13 weeks off schedule. He went on a 13 week vacation July 26, so should have returned early November, leaving mid February... And so on.

Cheers -

Floris

I would love a recent update on Summit... Captain, Hotel Director, Cruise Director, CC hostess, etc...

Hi Floris

The Captain Iannis Berdos took over Oct 12th from Captain Skylogiannis

Hotel Director was Philip Herbert

Allan King was about to leave; Natalie Clemens was to take over as CD.

Wes Savery was the CC Host.

Melanie Mowat left for Quest.

I tried to get an update while on Connie last week but the sales people were stressed and too busy... as a result of the meetings on board.

He told us at the Captain's Table in July he is on a 13 weeks on, 13 weeks off schedule. He went on a 13 week vacation July 26, so should have returned early November, leaving mid February... And so on.

Cheers -

Floris

I am so anxious for him to be on in January. I want absolute proof from someone on board now that he is back---not that I don't trust you and Arno---I just want verification from "the horse's mouth", so to speak. It is bad enough that Dru, and I assume Melanie, will be gone. I was so looking forward to sailing with them again.

Just returned from Infinity:

The Captain was Demitrios Kafetzis.

Cruise Director was Jeff Potts

CC Hostess was Tanushka, but she will be leaving the ship before the holidays.

Activities Director was "Jackpot" Jody. She lead an all-female activities staff and they were all teriffic.

Hotel Director was Simon Weir.

Jeff Potts, CD will be leaving for holidays at the end of the month. Allan King will be CD.

Simon Weir, Hotel Director will be taking time off (believe it's early to mid-December) while his wife give birth to their daughter.

Has anyone been on the Century lately? We sail on her in 3 weeks, and I was just wondering of Dru and Melanie are still on this ship?

Nancy

Hi Nancy:

Dru & Melanie will be on Millennium at the start of 2008..

Arno

Archived