RCCL missing Reservation on web site

hippie

Has anyone been on Royal Caribbean's webb site to check your reservations lately?I have a reservation for Freedom on April 2008 and

it is no longer showing up even when putting in my res.number.

Has anyone been on Royal Caribbean's webb site to check your reservations lately?I have a reservation for Freedom on April 2008 and

it is no longer showing up even when putting in my res.number.

I just checked and mine is there. We leave in 2 1/2 weeks though.:D

we have a b2b for january 28 on Vos out of Los Angles

yesterday saw our local TA she dld not have an account of our crulses,

by the tlme l got home l was anxlous thlnklng we dldnt have any crulses booked that they canceled all three not just the alaska cruslse we had book them last january whlle we were on our last crulse

and they had not been showlng up on the webslte the last whlle

but after seelng the TA l was worrled went home and trled to booked a shore ex just to see lf our crulse showed yes they both dld l /we could relax now

l llked lt more when l could check back regularly to see our reservatlon

I called RCI upon discovering our March 2007 res. wasn't showing up online - twice someone told me that often they won't post "way in the future" cruises until closer to sail date; for us they said check back after Jan. 1, 2007 - gosh, that isn't very reassuring to wait that long, but they can confirm your res. over the phone for peace of mind. It may also have something to do with the fact that we have an RCI cruise in a month, & it's the only one showing up at this time online.

I called RCI upon discovering our March 2007 res. wasn't showing up online - twice someone told me that often they won't post "way in the future" cruises until closer to sail date; for us they said check back after Jan. 1, 2007 - gosh, that isn't very reassuring to wait that long, but they can confirm your res. over the phone for peace of mind. It may also have something to do with the fact that we have an RCI cruise in a month, & it's the only one showing up at this time online.

I have the exact same scenerio for an Ocotber 2007 cruise. I have called both C & A and customer service and been told the same thing-cruises which are way in the future won't show up for a while.

Imagine-three different people at RCCL customer service and one at C & A and we got the same story. It might actually be true-scary thought.

Archived