Boarding Time

IncredibleCruising

Can anyone tell me exactly what time you are allowed to board the ship??? I am sailing on the Crown Princess on Feb.3/07 out of San Juan and it says that we don't leave port until 10:00 or 11:00pm at night and we will already be there 2 days prior.

If the Crown Princess hasn't already sailed out of there yet then maybe someone could answer my question that has sailed out of San Juan at night just maybe on a different ship.

Thanks Heather:rolleyes:

Because the Crown gets back in at 6 AM in the morning from the previous week's cruise, you should be able to board by noon or 1 PM. Officially they may say starting at 3 Pm but I suspect they will be letting be onboard by 1 PM.

Have a great next cruise.

It will be one minute after they are ready to start boarding new passengers, having finally cleared the ship of the last bunch, tidied up and taken care of any other details required before boarding commences. Usually boarding starts between 11-12, but it varies on each sailing depending on how long it takes them to do all that clearing and cleaning. IF there is a serious delay, they will start much later; but delays of that sort are few and far between.

Archived