Any tips for booking a CC cabin, dining sugg., etc. on Millenium??

rosie40

I think we will probably go with a Millenium Carib. cruise...:D It's funny... On the RCL board someone asked what the best way is to get over the post-cruise blues.... I agree it is definately to book another one !!:D Can anyone offer any booking tips that would be important/helpful to know for the Millie?? How likely is it that we could actually get a table for 2 in the dining room? Is there a limit to how many nights you can book a specialty restaurant? Would you recommend theirs? Are there any cabins, decks, etc. I might want to avoid?? I think we're interested in doing a CC category... I suppose it really going to be a matter of what they have left... We're thinking of the Jan 7 or 14 sailing.

Rosie,

Cabin number 6031 is not CC cat but it has a larger balcony.

The Olympic Restaurant is well worth the money. Not sure that the extra for CC class is.

I am sure you will love the ship we have sailed on her three times.

Rosie, join us on the December 10 sailing! It's dirt cheap and there are some great aft balcony cabins still available.

A bargain sure would have been great! Unfortunately for us, the kiddo's have too much going on @ school (C'mas programs, etc.) for us leave during that time. Thanks for the invite, though :)

Archived